Company: Shark Logistics Llc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Learning the ins and outs of the logistics industry as well as
sales techniques through our training program.
- Making outbound phone calls and sending emails to establish
strong business relationships.
- Managing your book of business. Once you land an account, you
will manage the day to day and be the main point-of-contact.
- Creating and maintaining strong business relationships
internally and externally.
- Solving problems logistics never stops! You will be responsible
for putting out fires and bringing solutions to the
table.Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Shark is looking for individuals that are personable and
prepared to go that extra mile for our clients.
- Being a team player is key, being able to find information and
use logic to solve complex problems.
- If you do not have a good work ethic, then it probably is not a
- It takes courage to dial the phone and get some business, that
is what it takes to be a Shark.
- Relationships are the new economy, as a Shark you should value
the importance of building strong relationship with everyone
externally and internally.
- We keep a highly energized office, and you should only add to
- You should feel comfortable taking risks and making quick
decisions! Our industry is fast paced. Extremely ambitious people
Salary: Base of $41,600 plus commission
No cap on commission!by Jobble
Keywords: Shark Logistics Llc, Houston , Account Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!