Director, Customer Success (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry.
That's how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes
in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by
combining the best technology, processes, and - most importantly -
It doesn't stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We're
committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion
for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.
This leadership position is a key to our emerging Customer Success
team. This role will be responsible for defining and leading the
strategic direction for how we curate our customer experience. This
will involve cross-functional interaction with internal
stakeholders or delivery teams and requires a balance of strategy
and tactics. In so doing, this role will have a pulse on all the
various aspects of and programs of the Customer Success team. This
includes renewal management, executive engagement, churn risk
assessment, customer loyalty, customer journey map, customer
satisfaction and value realization. The leader of this team must
work cross functionally in the organization to ensure delivery upon
the customer expectations and be able to identify opportunities to
improve on our customer delivery. This role will need to manage
well through ambiguity and will require a self-starter with the
ability to identify opportunities and then lead through to
successful completion. This role will lead a CSM Optimization team
to identify areas for improvement within the organization and will
take steps to improve and evolve. This role will help create and
nurture a culture which values an outstanding customer
- Focus on the Customer -- Forms active working relationships
with customers by anticipating, analyzing, and responding quickly
to opportunities, needs, and problems. Is passionate about building
a structure which allows us to "know our customers", to fix those
things that are not right, encourage others to do right by the
customer, use our information systems to expedite our ability to
assess risk and what our customer needs are to solve systemic
- Knows the Business -- Speaks up and acts with up-to-date
knowledge of issues relevant to the organization, and
- Drives for Results -- Sets standards of excellence and strives
for improvement. Holds themselves and others accountable for
delivering on commitments and demonstrates our Vendavo Values in
their interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Walks the Talk -- Builds trust, delivers on promises,
communicates directly, respects other opinions, maintains
confidentiality, and treats people fairly. Demonstrates consistency
between words and actions.
- Sound Judgment and Decision Making -- Makes effective decisions
based on logical assumptions and adequate information; takes into
consideration resources, constraints, and organizational
- Fosters Teamwork -- Works with others both as a leader and a
team member towards shared goals related to business objectives.
Encourages the open expression of ideas. Demonstrates effective
team management and leadership responsibilities including goal
setting, coaching, performance management, resource allocation and
- Master's Business Administration degree is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Product Management, Business
Administration, Sales Operations/Support, Development, Professional
Services, Customer/Market insight or strategy, or related
- Minimum of 7-10 years of enterprise B2B solution strategy or
- At least 5 years work experience of using, deploying,
developing, testing, or supporting commercial excellence solutions
in a variety of business settings.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years prior people management
experience, able to mentor and guide less experienced workers in
- Ability to influence and drive change at all levels of the
organization and possesses experience working cross-functionally
with multiple levels of stakeholders
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to work in self-directed
environment with high sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills, be goal and performance oriented
and be able to set priorities, establish work plans and provide
specific management feedback.
- Must be a team oriented, creative problem solver.
- Willing to travel up to 40% or more as needed or required
- Willing to work irregular hours as needed to support various
global regions. (N. America or EMEA)
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Vendavo, Houston , Director, Customer Success (Remote), Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!