HVAC Service Manager
Company: Abacus Plumbing, Air Conditioning and Electrical
Posted on: January 16, 2022
OVERVIEW: The HVAC Service Manager will oversee the technicians
that sell, repair and maintain heating and air conditioning units
in a residential setting, providing guidance and technical
expertise, as well as maintaining direct involvement with
technicians and dispatch personnel throughout the day to ensure
customer satisfaction and company goals are met. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Recruit, train, and retain HVAC Technicians.
- Joint accountability of revenue generation, expansion of
customer base, and market share.
- Plan and directs staffing, training, and performance
evaluations to ensure team performance.
- Coordinate and perform classroom training for continuing
education of technicians on technical aspects of HVAC as well as
- Accurately forecast sales growth and provide timely feedback to
management regarding team performance and sales achievement.
- Oversees the creation of sales quotes, invoices, and materials
- Manage to key financial objectives (gross profit, operating
- Any other duties as required by management team.SUPERVISORY
- This job supervises HVAC Technicians.EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and
- College degree OR equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in design, installation, and
maintenance and repair of residential HVAC systems.
- Commercial HVAC experience preferred.
- NATE certification and proctor preferred.
- Class A and or B HVAC contractors license preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.ExperienceRequired
- 5 year(s): Experience in design, installation, and maintenance
and repair of residential HVAC systems.Preferred
- 2 year(s): Commercial HVAC ExperienceEducationPreferred
- Bachelors or betterLicenses & CertificationsPreferred
Keywords: Abacus Plumbing, Air Conditioning and Electrical, Houston , HVAC Service Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!