Hybrid Product Manager - SaaS
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Hybrid Work Opportunity ----
If you are a Product Manager with experience, please read on!
Founded in 2017 and located in the Houston Area we are a
fast-growing software startup that offers a SaaS platform designed
for improving cybersecurity in OT environments. The platform brings
automation and smart data analytics to risk management activities
that have traditionally been incredibly time consuming and resource
intensive. Security service firms and industrial companies use the
platform to find cybersecurity gaps sooner than manual assessment
processes allow so they can make posture improvements faster.
Security leaders are able to see cyber risk trends emerging and
benchmark security posture status and progress across their
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 15 days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
What You Will Be Doing
- Coordinate with product team to achieve business
- Flesh out ideas with wireframes and mockups (in conjunction
with Dev team).
- Create and design new platform workflows or enhancements to
existing product workflows.
- Help to maintain a published roadmap outlining ideas, value,
and timing of those to market, as well as the fit within the
- Supporting design-led research, supporting prototype
development review, and helping to finalize fit into the product
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies and define
product objectives for effective marketing communications
- Assess & Support research to evaluate market landscape,
technologies, industry, and competitive trends
- Analyze data, including analytics and A/B testing results.
- Use data analysis to improve products and inspire new product
What You Need for this Position
4+ years of product management experience
- Experience with Confluence/ Jira/ Aha.io
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, and
- Solid experience in Scrum or similar Agile development
- Self-starter that thrives in the face of challenges.
So, if you are a Product MAnager with experience, please apply
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : KD5-1667707 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Kyle Dietriech - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.by Jobble
Keywords: Cybercoders, Houston , Hybrid Product Manager - SaaS, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!