Company: Sleep Number
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company OverviewSleep Number team members are part of a
passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the
health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We
are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by
Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we
continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring
their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work.
Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the
workforce, we have a place for you.In our 35+ years in the industry
we have improved over 13 million lives, and we are just getting
started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work
disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to
field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we
are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a
great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep
innovation. #TeamSleepNumberOverviewThis is an exciting opportunity
to grow your retail sales career and experience unlimited earning
potential in an innovative, team-oriented learning environment. Our
proprietary products, exclusive distribution, best-in-class sales
training and relationship-based sales process enable you to build
lifelong relationships and a rewarding, long-term career. Our
retail Sales Managers convey a passion for our products and our
customers, as well as a commitment to being a trusted and respected
- Ensure a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven
sales process to discover each customer's unique sleep needs and
lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will
deliver "the best sleep of their life."
- Build relationships with customers and team. Proactively and
effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as
promotional information and store procedures. Provide timely,
relevant customer follow-up and employee coaching.
- Lead store operations, recruiting, management, training and
sales functions, ensuring productivity, compliance with company
policies and team effectiveness.
- Leverage company programs and tools to generate local market
awareness and drive store traffic. Demonstrate a tenacious drive
for results. Hold self and team accountable for becoming trusted,
successful "Sleep Experts" and consistently exceeding sales
- Sleep Number Sales Managers are self-motivated leaders who
think big, always do the right thing and play to win.
- 3+ years of proven sales management or team leadership
experience with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals,
preferably in a high-end/specialty environment.
- Prior success recruiting, training, engaging and retaining top
- Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g.,
POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., interactive
demonstrations, iPad); technology engagers and early adopters
- Able to lead by example in a fast-paced, growth-oriented work
environment; committed to continuous improvement.
- Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to
include evenings and weekends.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and able to
demonstrate English language proficiency. Second language skills
- Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Additional
education and training preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base pay, plus commission and bonus plan
- Health/dental/vision coverage within 30 days
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and company holidaysPay & BenefitsWELLBEING AT
SLEEP NUMBER, WITH SLEEP AT THE CENTERImproving the health and
wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep starts with you.
We strive to infuse wellbeing into all aspects of our culture
championing your emotional, financial, career, community, and
physical health.By joining Team Sleep Number, in addition to
offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible
team members an extensive wellbeing package including, but not
limited to comprehensive health plan options, 401(k) Plan with
discretionary company match, incentive eligibility paid time off
and much more:
- A free Sleep Number 360 - Smart Bed for team members, and
additional product discounts for friends and family throughout the
- Emotional wellbeing resources to help you balance life, such as
free access to therapy, family care concierge and discounted
- Financial support when you need it the most - paid parental
leave, time to recover from an illness or injury, and saving for
lifes expected & unexpected adventures.
- Opportunities for connection in and outside of work through our
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, and volunteerism in our
- Career development supported by our tuition reimbursement
program. and continuous learning and development
- Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate
roles.SafetySafety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting
customers and team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in
place consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor's
Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local
laws.EEO StatementSleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We
are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people
and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status,
religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender
expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical
conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation,
age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information (including testing and
characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or
any other status protected by federal, state, or local
law.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)It is Sleep Number's
policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities during the application process,
consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting medical
or religious documentation where applicable and permissible by law.
If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable
accommodation at any time during the selection process, including
if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to access
open roles here.
Keywords: Sleep Number, Houston , Store Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!