Company: Silver Tree Residential, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Facilities DirectorLocation: Houston, TXSilver Tree Residential,
LLC is one of the fastest growing property management companies in
the industry. Silver Tree Residential was formed in 2009 to operate
a growing portfolio of multi-family and senior apartment
communities. Our primary goal is to provide the best quality
housing possible to our residents with safe, quiet, and amenity
filled communities. Our exhaustive resident screening process is
important to making each property successful, by aiming to improve
the quality of our residents' living environment. Furthermore, we
have been successful in achieving extremely high REAC and MOR
scores in all our communities. It is through this firm commitment
to excellence, that we at STR demonstrate a resounding record of
success with our ever-growing portfolio of housing
communities.Silver Tree Residential is looking for a dependable,
quality-focused, and experienced Facilities Director to join our
growing team, and oversee the maintenance projects for St. James
Village in Houston, TX. This community is comprised of 150
garden-style multi-family apartment homes. The Facilities Director
will be responsible for all aspects of maintenance-related and
capital improvement activities. We are looking for a dependable
leader who is willing to uphold our community to the highest
- Working with Community Director in managing all
maintenance-related and capital improvement activities within an
- Responsible for the prompt and efficient performance of all
tasks assigned by the Community Director and/or Regional VP.
- Inspecting, scheduling, and performing routine preventive
maintenance on all appropriate equipment as necessary or as
directed by the Community Director.
- Assisting management staff in carrying out the implementation
of various policies, standards, procedures, and programs relating
to the overall maintenance and upkeep of property.
- Capable of communicating effectively with employees, residents,
vendors, and co-workers.
- Satisfying work orders promptly (within 24 hours) and
- Continuous self-improvement of skills and expertise.
- Expected to share the on-call responsibilities on a rotating
- Any other related task assigned by Community
- 5+ years property maintenance experience.
- Leadership and organizational skills.
- HVAC certified and strong working knowledge of plumbing,
electrical, carpentry, and appliances.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license, automobile insurance
and reliable transportation.
- Must have his/ her own tools.
- Must be able to pass background check, drug screen and physical
- It is essential that ALL maintenance personnel report to work
at his/her regularly scheduled work hours, have the physical
capability to walk all around the property (including stairs), lift
heavy items, and otherwise perform a variety of physical tasks
regularly and as needed.To ensure STR gets the best candidates, we
offer a competitive salary and benefit package:
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical,
dental, vision, life, accident, disability, critical care,
- Medical reimbursement, up to $2,000
- 401(k) retirement place with 50% employer match
- Inspection bonuses
- Cell phone allowance
- 5 weeks PTO and holiday paySilver Tree Residential is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
Keywords: Silver Tree Residential, LLC, Houston , Facilities Director, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!