Company: Sooner Pipe
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This position reports to the CEO and will be responsible for
implementing programs, policies and assessments to ensure the
company is in compliance with all federal and internal health,
safety, environmental, and risk management requirements.
- Develop and execute environmental, health, safety and risk
management programs/policies in the workplace according to legal
guidelines. - - -
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk
and adherence to the law.
- Research and reports on most cost-effective plans to minimize
- Conduct training and presentations for environmental, health
and safety matters and accident prevention. -
- Act as liaison to attorneys, insurance companies and
individuals, investigating any incidences that may result in asset
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting
employees, equipment or processes to observe possible unsafe
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new
- Report on health and safety awareness, environmental reporting,
issues and statistics, including OSHA reporting.
- Responsible for managing the company's participation in IS
Keywords: Sooner Pipe, Houston , HSE Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!