VP, Reinsurance Property Underwriting Manager - Remote
Company: The Jonus Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionOur client, a Global Insurance Carrier, is
seeking to add a VP, Reinsurance Property Underwriting Manager to
their Northeast territory. This person would be responsible for
leading a team of Reinsurance Property Underwriters while also
underwriting/producing treaty reinsurance portfolios of business.
This would be a "hybrid" position allowing candidates to work both
in the office and remotely.
- Point of contact for branch risks which fall outside of
Underwriter's authority; coordinate efforts with Home
Office/Product and Territory leaders.
- Perform data analytics, underwriting audits, and research &
development on new/retention books of business
- Support/collaborate on region sales and marketing initiatives,
assisting with new product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Ability to successfully negotiate on all levels with both
internal and external partners and nurture key producer
- 8 - 15+ years of Property and/or Reinsurance Underwriting
- Underwriting Management/Supervisory experience
- Well-versed in treaty reinsurance
- Proven track record of building strong business relationships
with agents and insureds
- Strong communication, analytical skills, and business
- Bachelor's Degree is required.Salary/Benefits
- $200,000 to $250,000 plus 15-30% Cash Bonus
- Long-Term Incentive Plan 10-20% bonus
- Flex schedule and ability to work remotely
- Extremely competitive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Employer matching 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with employer matching
Keywords: The Jonus Group, Houston , VP, Reinsurance Property Underwriting Manager - Remote, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!