Manager Client Lead
Company: North Highland
Posted on: May 16, 2022
LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD.
COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE.
MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With
you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that
shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative
consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never
before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform
industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every
day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the
Why North Highland? Every choice you make will give you the
opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with
plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the
mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new
things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want
people who strive for the next level, then the next.
At North Highland, you're never a number. Our firm is large enough
to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small
enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're
We started as three leaders and a kitchen table. Which means we
know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do
it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a
Exciting work you will do:
- Guide teams in the development of impactful deliverables for
multiple work streams that create long-term change for some of the
world's most exciting brands.
- Build strong relationships with senior client stakeholders that
support ongoing projects and open the door to growth
- Identify the complex problems facing our clients and build
plans that creatively address their challenges through change
- Put your team's best ideas into action through planning and
management; uncover gaps and omissions that may exist in a plan or
- Shape the firm's future by identifying opportunities to grow
- Play a central role in your team's growth through coaching and
constructive review of ongoing engagements.What you will need:
- 6+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional
services, and/or Big 4 consulting experience.
- Experience leading project staffing, invoicing, budgeting,
profitability analysis, and opportunity/funnel management.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge in change management and the ability
to establish credibility with clients, create value, and deliver
desired business outcomes at scale through its practice.
- The ability to galvanize client stakeholders and teammates into
action for a common goal through collaboration, building consensus,
and authentically establishing credibility.
- Experience developing proposals that successfully drive clients
to choose a business solution.
- A demonstrated track record of leading large, complex
consulting engagements, with roles that involve building and
fostering relationships with senior-level client executives.
- Demonstrated success managing teams while fostering high
- Creative ingenuity and a proven ability to find or design
simple solutions to complex challenges.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. A
master's degree and/or professional certifications are bonuses.
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa
sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be
different. By melding workforce, customer and operational
transformation, they are one of the world's leading consulting
groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground
today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us
on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender
identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
Keywords: North Highland, Houston , Manager Client Lead, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!