Assistant Manager (06695) -Tuition Reimbursement, Benefits, Opportunities For Advancement
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Assistant Managers are responsible for cost controls, inventory
control, cash control, and customer relations while they are
working a shift.
What we offer:
- A safe, rewarding, and fast paced working environment
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits package
- Training with an industry leading brand
- Excellent career opportunities
- Awesome discounts on menu items!
What we're looking for in our Assistant Managers:
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Assist with basic operations procedures
- Experience in employee development
- Ability to demonstrate team member and food safety
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology
Minimum Job Requirements (see the Job Description for full
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Domino's Team USA stores value honesty, transparency, and
accountability, and we want exceptional people like you to join our
team! We have continued to prove we "Put our People First" by
making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for
our team members.
Keywords: Domino's, Houston , Assistant Manager (06695) -Tuition Reimbursement, Benefits, Opportunities For Advancement, Executive , Humble, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!