Food Safety & Quality Assurance Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
dnata is one of the world's largest air services providers.
Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry
operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground
handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 35
countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for
over 300 airline customers around the world. Each day, the company
handles over 1,900 flights, moves over 8,500 tons of cargo, books
over 16,000 hotel stays, and uplifts over 320,000 meals. -The Food
Safety & Quality Assurance Manager ensures compliance with all good
manufacturing procedures, works with key personnel in the facility
on quality assurance issues, is responsible for ensuring compliance
of all regulatory requirements, product quality, micro testing,
formula integrity, allergen control program, HACCP, GMP program,
hold and release program, and self-inspection program. -
- Establish and implement training needs of the facilities
personnel including the GMP, HACCP, Allergen, and training programs
ensuring they have the required competencies to carry out the
functions affecting product legality, safety, and quality.
- Responsible for the ingredient specification program, supplier
vendor program, regulatory 3rd party audit program, labeling
program, pre/post inspection program, verification, and validation
program retain sample program and code date adherence program.
- Facilitate as the SQF Practitioner and SQF training team
- Conduct audits of vendor facilities and product
- Conduct management training regarding FSQ requirements to
- Review reports regarding regular inspections, sanitation
violations, and corrective actions to resolve deficiencies; ensure
appropriate actions are taken on a timely basis.
- Audit "Good Manufacturing Process" training and compliance for
- Oversee that FDA/Medina and standard requirements are
documented to maintain compliance.
- Ensure regular audits of sanitation requirements are maintained
in all areas of the facility.
- Passing and improving audit results related to Food Safety
- Achievement of corporate objectives for corporate policies and
- Consistently set expectations and hold subordinates accountable
for key duties and standards.
- Ensure all FSQ required standards are followed and verify
- B.S. in Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry,
Nutrition, Food Science, or another related technical degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in the food industry.
- Experience in an SQF facility is a plus.
- Have the ability to motivate and build a team.
- Have good communication skills both written and oral.
- Computer literacy; knowledge of Microsoft Office software is
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.We believe that
diversity and inclusion are fundamental to creating a strong
workplace and community. At dnata, we're proud that our workforce
is as diverse as the customers we serve. And we're committed to
nurturing your talent with mentoring, volunteer and professional
development opportunities. We welcome everyone. Our employee
resource groups are one of the many ways we champion diversity and
inclusion at dnata.
Keywords: dnata, Houston , Food Safety & Quality Assurance Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!