GRC Product Development Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
As a global leader for over 40 years, Sercel is positioned to
satisfy the world's need for seismic acquisition equipment.
Wherever the location or whatever the field conditions may be -
whether at sea, in open country, the mountains, the jungle or the
desert- our engineers and technicians apply the skills and
expertise acquired from their work in the field and Sercel's
commitment to R&D to constantly push the limits of seismic
Reporting to the VP GRC Business Unit manager and the Downhole
Gauges Development Manager based in France, you will manage a team
of engineers and technicians to design, develop and sustain ESP
gauges and permanent downhole gauges for the oil and gas industry.
You will also be an important interface between Sercel-GRC and our
clients to ensure that both are positioned for success.ESSENTIAL
POSITION DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Key contributor for product roadmap definition, technology
selection, and an electrical engineering subject matter
- Experienced in Artificial Lift Applications.
- Facilitates the interaction between the engineering function
and the users of our solutions.
- Act as group manager of a team of engineers based in Houston
and interact with the development group based in France through the
Downhole Gauges Development Manager.
- As a technical leader, you will provide valuable input in
defining and implementing the overall system architecture and
technology roadmap in alignment with our customers, driving the
execution of projects from concept through application.
- Responsibilities will also include detailed documentation,
production, procurement and quality support.
- You will be the focal point for technical discussion with our
- Perform other related duties as required.Qualifications
SKILLS NECESSARY TO PERFORM POSITION DUTIES:
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a small focused team of high
- Minimum of seven years' experience as an electrical engineer in
Artificial Lift applications.
- Five years' experience in leading an engineering team focused
- Fluent English speaking.TYPICAL EDUCATION:Electrical
Engineering degree BS TYPICAL EXPERIENCE:5 to 10+ years of
experience in Artificial Lift systems and applications with
specific emphasis on Electric Submersible Pump (ESP) systems
Work Authorizations/Security Clearance:Employee must be eligible to
receive deemed exports as defined by U.S. Export Administration
("EAR") or EAR-controlled technology. Employees' nationality,
citizenship and/or residency status is sought solely for export
control compliance purposes, and will not be used to unfairly
discriminate in the hiring process.Reliability - Innovation -
ProductivityThat's our people, process & promiseWe see things
differently. Diversity fuels our innovation, we value the unique
ways in which we differ, and we are committed to equal employment
opportunities for all professionals.
Keywords: Sercel, Houston , GRC Product Development Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!