Xfinity Retail Store Manager - Gulfgate
Company: Blufox Mobile
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you ready for an exciting new career?Blufox
is hiring Store Managers and we want you to join our team today!Our
entrepreneurial and innovative work culture ensures limitless
opportunities for growth within the company and our excellent
training program positions you well to be a successful contributor
to this essential business.Who we are:Blufox is a fast-growing
branded partner for Comcast XFINITY services with locations in FL,
TX, MA, NH, DC, TN, VA, MD and expanding to other states. Under the
XFINITY brand, Comcast is one of the nation's largest High-speed
Internet, MOBILE, Home Security, Video, and Voice providers to
residential and business customers.As a preferred branded partner,
Blufox has seen extensive growth and is poised to expand its retail
footprint to over 150 locations across the US.What are we looking
for:The ideal candidate is a driven Sales leader aspiring for a
long-term career and eager to be a part of our growing team!
Experience selling Mobile is a huge plus.As a Manager one of your
primary duties will be to lead a team promoting sales of all
Xfinity services and products Internet, Mobile, Video, Home
Security, and Voice. You will develop a foundational knowledge of
Comcast products and services, utilize sales skills, and learn to
maximize sales through effective upselling while maintaining a
positive customer experience.Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- PTO/Sick time
- 401k & 401K Matching
- ESOP- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art workspace with break room,
training rooms, etc.
- Aggressive bonus structureExperience:
- Wireless Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Retail management: 2 years (Preferred)Sales and Leadership:
- Responsible for maximizing the monthly sales potential of your
assigned retail location and managing a team of Representatives to
achieve sales and compliance results.
- Conduct and maintain regular sales channel analysis, reporting,
and benchmarking for the purpose of continually improving sales
productivity, cost per acquisition, and quality of sale.
- Develop and manage monthly forecasts for sales performance
expectations, commissions, expenses, and other special
- Coordinate with inbound sales and retention departments to
leverage best practices for product positioning, sales
presentations, promotional offer use, retention tools, and overall
customer sales and service expectations.
- Develop and implement regional sales incentives to meet and
exceed growth objectives.Operations:
- Works with senior management to improve the cost-effectiveness
of the operations.
- Evaluate current processes, procedures, and overall efforts for
improvement and innovation.
- Follows and administers cash handling policies and procedures,
inventory management, etc.
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
- Works with team to ensure excellence in customer service with
every customer contact.
- Coordinate with Leadership & Development personnel to initiate
and sustain effective sales channel training and development
Keywords: Blufox Mobile, Houston , Xfinity Retail Store Manager - Gulfgate, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!