Director of Learning Delivery - US Remote
Company: Goldstone Partners, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ETU, based in Dublin, Ireland, is a rapidly growing enterprise
cloud company that is changing the global talent management
landscape. Our clients are top-tier Fortune 1000 entities including
BNY Mellon, EY, and PwC. We help these leading companies design and
build immersive learning simulations with powerful technology that
unlocks game-changing data analytics, providing insight into their
workforce behavior around the globe. Learners are dropped into an
unmatched, visceral experience that creates lasting behavior
change. We're expanding in North America and looking for creative,
collaborative innovators to join us on this incredible journey.
As the leader of this new US team, you will be building and leading
the instructional design team that develops immersive, interactive
adult learning simulations-working closely with the director of
learning solutions to manage the simulation build and delivery. You
have over 12 years of experience in instructional design experience
and have built a team in a growth stage organization. You exhibit
the perfect blend of exceptional people management, deep
instructional design knowledge, strong business acumen, and refined
professional presence. If you thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced
environment driven by innovation, let's talk!
Spend your days:
- Building a team of instructional designers who are passionate
about designing and developing robust and scalable behavioral
simulations - ensuring quality delivery of award-winning
experiences for each viewer
- Engaging client stakeholders to define business, learning and
- Collaborating with internal teams to refine build processes,
manage project timelines, allocate resources, and ensure
comprehensive documentation of all work product
- Applying tested instructional design theories, practices and
- Providing strong leadership by leading, coaching and mentoring
your team - you love growing people!
- Reinforcing our commitment to clients - delighted clients come
back for more!
And show us your:
- Advanced degree and 12+ years of experience building and
growing instructional design teams for a boutique consulting firm
or growth stage company
- Experience as a director of learning development, managing
instructional design build and delivery while fluidly managing up,
across and down courageously
- Elegant portfolio demonstrating your understanding of adult
- Executive presence with exceptional personal, written and
presentation skills and comfortable collaborating with senior-level
executives-respectfully assertive, thoughtful and resourceful
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven success driving growth as a
trusted member of the executive team
- An accomplished and inspirational leader - you build skilled
and talented teams who will follow you anywhere
- Passion for adult interactive learning and collaborating with
an innovative team!
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive suite of benefits
- Hanging out with thought leaders passionate about immersive
- An environment where your impact is visible
Goldstone Partners is helping this successful team find innovative
professionals who want to be part of this incredible growth.
Applications welcome from US Citizens and Green Card holders
Keywords: Goldstone Partners, Inc., Houston , Director of Learning Delivery - US Remote, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!