Company: Energera Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ABOUT USEnergera is innovating enertech solutions to solve some
of the biggest problems the energy industry is currently facing.
Our Frac Shack, NG Sidekick and Sandtinel solutions are smarter,
greener, safer and cleaner. Our team includes employees who are
high energy, creative and passionate about what they do. As a
company, we pride ourselves on building a culture that values
employees and promotes innovation, diversity, excellence in
communication and commitment to personal/professional growth. We
believe that collaboration and forging new relationships will allow
us to protect the planet and reach the standard that we know is
possible. Let's do this together!POSITION SUMMARYThe Account
Manager is responsible for developing strong relationships with
customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
and preparing sales reports. The Account Manager will also answer
client queries and identify new business opportunities among
existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with internal
teams (including between sales and marketing departments) to
improve the entire customer experience. This position may require
occasional travel. The focus of this position will be sales,
account management, and business development for Energera America
specifically focused on fracking services and shale operators.This
position is based out of Houston.SPECIFIC DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIESThe Energera America Account Manager has several
priorities including but not limited to the following:
- Managing sales opportunities, sales activities, and maintaining
- Generate sales with existing customers and developing
opportunities with new customers within the assigned
- Work with sales and marketing teams to prepare presentations
and sales pitches.
- Handle client communications and write client reports.
- Monitoring budgets, spending and revenue, and explaining cost
factors to clients.
- Provide new product quotes.
- Determine customer's needs including investigating and
resolving customer's problems.
- Preparation and maintenance of existing client proposals and
- Open new accounts and manage existing accounts on an ongoing
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date
status of service, pricing, and new product launches.
- Performing maintenance and updating of customer's accounts
including contact names for future sales (CRM).
- Keeping up to date on new products, services, procedures, and
tools by attending training and departmental meetings.
- Communicating with other departments to ensure a smooth flow of
information and paperwork, and that client needs are
- Assist in Energera America's brand development in accordance
with the business development plans.
- Visit with customers and potential customers at their
facilities and at industrial field sites.
- Attend national industry trade shows and conferences.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Compliance with Quality and Safety management requirementsABOUT
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in business management or
- Knowledge in all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Internet Explorer
- Minimum five years oil and gas sales experience with preference
to people with experience in the completions world, or procurement
with producers or service providers.
- Must have a current US passport
- Excels at finding, qualifying, and closing new
- Experience in solution-based selling to identify customer needs
and demonstrate the value of specific service solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Speaks
clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations,
listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions, and
demonstrates individual and group presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to initiate contacts and building long term
relationships with new and existing customers at the regional,
corporate, and executive levels
- You should be highly motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work
with a team
- Is detail oriented and has the ability to manage projects from
inception through to completion
- Capable of working in an unsupervised environment; proactive;
does not wait for instruction
- Advocate of life-long learning
- The ability to prioritize is a must
- Always approachable and professional
- Must be a self-starter with a hands-on approachWHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- Medical and dental benefits (after the three-month probationary
- Company vehicle provided - must have valid driver's
- Company cell phone and laptop
- 3 weeks vacation
- 7 sick daysEnergera is an Equal Opportunity Employer.We thank
all applicants for their interest, however -only those -candidates
-selected for interviews -will be contacted.
Keywords: Energera Inc, Houston , Account Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!