Client Care Manager - RN/LVN
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Home Instead is looking for a kind and compassionate -client
care manager! -Our mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults
and their families, and we can't do that without our amazing team.
We provide compassionate home care where all people can age with
greater hope and success.
Be part of a dynamic team working with clients and CAREGivers to
onboard new clients, perform client assessments, lead Quality
Assurance visits with our clients and CAREGivers, take service
inquiries, manage various aspects of client care via phone or in
person as needed and on a regular basis, communicate needs and
changes with the Home Instead care team, and help with CAREGiver
training and orientation. -We are looking for an individual to play
an essential role in the growth of our office.
This is a full-time, in-person, -position from 8AM-5PM M-F (hours
vary during this time frame based day to day client needs). You
must live in the North Houston, Texas area and you must be able to
provide in person backup CAREGiving as needed. -
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional, and
- Kindly follow up on service leads by forming a relationship
with the caller and maintaining a timely follow up to match their
- Create and maintain client schedules with an emphasis on
creating high-quality matches and the development of extraordinary
- Lead Quality Assurance visits on a regular and as needed basis.
- Provide families with advice and encouragement through changes
in their loved ones needs. -
- Perform consultations with new and potential clients to bring
the onboard. -
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and caregiver activity
utilizing the software system.
- Fill in as a backup CAREGiver -on assignments until a
replacement caregiver is found.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to details.
- Likes to solve problems.
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written and interpersonal
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously with very little
- Medical/nursing background REQUIRED
- Registered Nurse (RN) -PREFERRED
- Staffing/Scheduling experience PREFERRED.CAREGiving
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Provide transportation for clients to and from appointments and
assist with errands
- Communicate with clients in a friendly manner
- Personal care, including bathing, toileting, and changing adult
briefsWhat we offer:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid COVID -vaccine incentives
- Referral bonuses
- Early wage access
- Family atmosphere
- PPE and safety measures
- Rewards and recognition
- Paid Time Off -(P.T.O.)All Applicants must meet the following
requirements to be considered for a position:
- Must possess a valid Drivers License
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have current automobile insurance
- Must pass our background and drug screening
To learn more about this unique opportunity and about the community
we serve, please apply today! For more information, please contact
Christi at: firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn more
about our opportunities where you can make a difference and enjoy
life on your own schedule.
LVN starting at $25/hour
RN starting at $30/hour
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operatedEach
Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.Required
Keywords: Home Instead, Houston , Client Care Manager - RN/LVN, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!