Alliance Manager - Regulatory & Legal Services (Icertis)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Deloitte is currently seeking candidatesfor an Icertis Alliance
Manager (AM) position focused on our combined Deloitte plus Icertis
Contract Life Management solution. The Icertis AM will have strong
Sales Management and project management skills, attention to
detail, outstanding oral / written communication skills, and the
ability to work in a fast-paced environment across a matrixed
organization to manage sales activities across the Regulatory &
Legal alliance ecosystem.
You will have the opportunity to establish and nurture executive
level relationships with Deloitte and Icertis leadership. This is
an exciting opportunity to shape a key alliance and be part of a
strategic and growing practice.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses
in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working
hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, our
sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing
relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover
opportunities, develop effective sales execution strategies, manage
thepursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team
throughout the sales process. The Alliance Manager (AM) will be
responsible for developing a GTM and business plan with clear goals
and objectives that support the COE's established targets for
revenue and training.
Work You'll Do
Alliance managers have a breadth of responsibilities which are
prioritized by the Alliance Leadership team. Those activities
- Relationship Management - Establish, manage, and support a
meeting cadence to foster strong executive relationships between
Deloitte and Icertis. Work with Deloitte and alliance partners
leaders to understand key criteria, roles, and KPI's for success.
Keep management apprised of the health of the relationship.
Establish and maintain a clear and consistent communication with
Icertis counterparts and keep Icertis apprised of Deloitte efforts
to drive incremental sales & enhance the relationship.
- Alliances Operations - Act as the "Chief Operating Officer" of
o Maintain the strategic alliance plan, coordinating with your
Deloitte Lead Alliance Partner and practice leadership, to keep an
up-to-date view of the business plan highlighting GTM approach, top
priorities, our capabilities, and financial goals for the
o Understand and articulate the economic impact of your alliance on
Deloitte's business, including sell-with, sell-to, resell and
o Manage the alliance budget.
o Coordinate with Sales Enablement and Sales Executives to track
and drive sector-based GTM plans as well the overall strategic
o Act as an information clearinghouse as it relates to your
o Establish and maintain clear and consistent alliance
o Participate in global coordination as required.
o Collaborate closely with alliance leadership on consultant
enablement and pursuit support.
o Ensure that training requirements are met for the Deloitte
o Coordinate with Community of Practice (CoP) lead to ensure that
the community is active and relevant.
o Support key practice meetings and to ensure that they are
scheduled and occur on a regular basis.
- Deliver Firm Competencies - Define and shape how the Alliance
aligns to applicable signature issues, firm strategy, and business
offerings to internal and external audiences. Participate in
conversations around ecosystem development activities that include
- Pipeline Tracking, Validation & Reporting - Work with Deloitte
Sales Executives to maintain an accurate joint sales pipeline for
your alliance. Own and drive all aspects of operational reporting
including wins, pipeline, quals, awards and any other metrics
important to the alliance and key stakeholders. Ensure pipeline
management cadence is occurring regularly within Deloitte and
externally with alliance.
- Practice Communications & Knowledge Management - Manage all
aspects of alliance communications, in close collaboration with
your counterparts at your alliance, where appropriate. Leverage
firm reporting tools (Mercury) to help ensure that key wins are
recorded, tracked and communicated to the field. Suggest new
opportunities for training Deloitte staff and maintain
AllianceSource as the central repository for all alliance related
- Marketing Coordination - Work closely with Alliance Marketing
team to create a marketing plan that supports your alliance
business objectives. Provide support and oversight to marketing
campaign and event execution. Coordinate with colleagues to ensure
collateral is up-to-date.
- Sales Enablement - Work closely with the Sales Enablement team
to develop and roll-out key messaging and positioning specific to
the Deloitte-ICertis partnership to relevant Deloitte stakeholders
across the Tax, Consulting and Advisory teams.
- Savvy at navigating complex organizations and connecting the
right people within each organization.
- Quick learner with high energy and creative problem-solving
- Ability to think strategically, while staying focused on
monitoring the progress of action items and bringing them to
conclusion within appropriate time frames.
- Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders to develop
joint GTM sales and solution opportunities.
- Excellent team player. Effective at sharing and communicating
knowledge and supporting teammates in times of increased
- Highly organized and self-sufficient, successful with limited
direction, upbeat and enthusiastic.
- Detail oriented, ability to adapt to changing environment
- Strong executive presence, complimented by clear and convincing
communication skills to respective client teams through oral,
written, and formal presentation mediums.
- High degree of integrity by honoring commitments and
demonstrating consistent follow-up.
- Strong aptitude and passion for driving operational detail and
- Experience developing and articulating value proposition for
- 8+ years professional experience with 5 years focused on
alliance management or equivalent experience working with
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management
skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with alliance
- Experience fostering and driving relationships within the
relevant business lines of your alliance.
- Project management experience (process-oriented) and ability to
work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong
relationships with a diverse set of internal and external
constituencies, including senior level executives, consulting
resources, technical teams, and sales executives
- Experience translating technical information into business and
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite - strong PowerPoint and
Excel skills critical
- Proficient in SFDC
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all
levels of management
- Ability to travel 20-60%, on average, based on the work you do
and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Strong network within Icertis, SAP or CLM space
- Experience working in or with System Integrators, such as
- Advanced Degree
Keywords: Deloitte, Houston , Alliance Manager - Regulatory & Legal Services (Icertis), Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!