Manager, PEO Centralized Services
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Manages, monitors and directs Key Performance Metrics (KPMs) to
ensure that product offerings within PEO Centralized Services are
contributing to Paychex business results at the highest possible
- Leads operational organizations related to key components of
the business (e.g., Garnishments, SUI Support, Centralized
Administrative Support, Client and Benefit Governance and Custom
Client Billing) to ensure the highest level of service is delivered
in every interaction.
- Reviews data and KPMs from all product areas and investigates
quality improvement points to ensure that budgetary commitments are
being met and that the clients are receiving quality service.
Reports progress on a periodic basis.
- Facilitates an environment of cooperation, communication, and
support between product areas and all partners including; Service ,
Sales, and Product Management by building and maintaining positive
working relationships and ensuring established standards are
- Manages all product areas to ensure that annual goals (e.g.,
revenue, client satisfaction) are within budget expectations.
- Ensures that all product areas are compliant with company
policy and procedures. Recommends operational changes in response
to changing conditions to ensure compliance.
- Coordinates and develops service and operational strategies for
new product, employee/client retention, and basic service
expectations to ensure that departmental goals are
- Identifies, designs and implements improved processes or
operational policies to ensure a quality client experience.
- Directs staff to ensure timely and accurate resolution of
client escalations to meet established guidelines.
- Represents all product areas on high-exposure or high-impact
teams and projects to ensure that departmental needs are met and
that actions of the team are aligned with departmental goals.
- Develops and coordinates operational and service activities for
all product areas to ensure that workload planning and work
schedules support the needs and objectives of the
- Develops and maintains business continuity operating plans and
policies for all product areas.
- Recruits, selects, hires, and evaluates performance of
personnel to ensure that all departmental needs are handled
appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and
corporate advancement through career development, training
programs, and other resources.
- Prepares the capital and operating budgets for the cost
center(s) and analyzes interdepartmental reports as they relate to
the cost center(s). Achieves cost center projections through labor
expense and administrative expense controls.
- Bachelor's Degree - Required
- Master's Degree - Preferred
- 5 years of experience in supervisory or management
Keywords: Paychex, Houston , Manager, PEO Centralized Services, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!