RN / Nurse Manager / Texas / Permanent / Nurse Manager- Antepartum Job
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just anotheremployee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusionthrive? Submit your application today and find out what it
truly means to be apart of a team. We value yourcontributions. Our
employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raisethe bar.
We are currently seeking a Nurse Manager- Antepartum tojoin our
family. Come be a part of the change! We offer you anexcellent
total compensation package, including competitive salary,
excellentbenefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in
our team and yourability to do excellent work with us. Your
benefits include 401k, PTO medical,dental, flex spending, life,
disability, tuition reimbursement, employeediscount program,
employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to youabout
this fantastic opportunity. The Womans Hospital ofTexas Houston,
TXNurse Manager Antepartum The Woman's Hospital ofTexas opened in
1976 andever since has remained the state's premier facility
dedicated solely to thehealth of women and newborn infants. Located
near the Texas Medical Center,Womans offers 397 licensed beds,
including a NICU (neonatal intensive careunit) and a full range of
womens health services and newborn infants. More than
650board-certified physicians at Woman's offer their expertise and
an outstandinglevel of quality care in the areas of gynecology,
obstetrical care, high-riskpregnancy and minimally invasive
surgery. The Womans Hospital ofTexas is currentlylooking for a
Nurse Manager Antepartum
What you will do in therole:
- Develops and administers services as necessaryto include
- Promotes a multidisciplinary coordination ofservices, such as
nursing, medical, respiratory care, laboratory pharmaceuticaland
- Participates in budgetary formulation andcontrol for areas of
responsibility in collaboration with the Nurse Director.
- Administer and appraise Process Improvementwithin the services
- Control processes related to Human Resources;inclusive of
hiring, evaluating, terminating, counseling, coaching,
anddevelopment of staff.
- Directs and approve the practice of professionalnursing and
support positions with the services provided to maintain
qualitypatient care through implementation and evaluation of
- Develop, interpret, inspect and review policiesand procedures
within the services provided.
- Develop, institute, review and implementDisaster Preparedness
policies and procedures for the organization.
- Responsible for twenty-four hour coverage andproblem resolution
to the services provided. Qualifications What you will need for
this role: EDUCATION REQUIREDREQUIRED: Bachelors Degree, Diploma
inNursingPREFERRED: MSN LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:REQUIRED:
- Current RN license in Texas, BCLScertified, Medication Learning
Module EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ORPREFERRED:
- Unit specificexperience; Minimum of three (3) years of clinical
practice with emphasis onleadership and management experience.
Mother Baby, Nurseryand/or Postpartum experience, required
Keywords: HCA., Houston , RN / Nurse Manager / Texas / Permanent / Nurse Manager- Antepartum Job, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!