Posted on: August 7, 2022
Houston Home Builder seeking Construction ManagersThis Jobot Job
is hosted by: Henry ChanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $65,000 -
$100,000 per yearA bit about us:Seasoned local Houston Luxury Home
Builder with over 20 years experience offering positions with
tremendous room for career advancement and growth.Why join us?We
offer numerous options to help its employees achieve their
financial, professional, and wellness goals including:Medical,
dental, and vision insurance optionsPaid time offCompany provided
life insurance policy401(k) plan and matchCareer development and
opportunities for advancement and moreJob
- Manage homebuilding construction through all phases to ensure
the delivery of a quality home.
- Schedule subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
- Ensure all building codes and standards of quality are
- Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled
inspections with the homeowner.
- Communicate safety standards to laborers and sub-contractors;
enforces safety regulations on all job sites.
- Maintain a clean and organized jobsite and subdivision.
- Interact daily with various departments of company,
subcontractors, customers, and city inspectors.
- Attend Construction, monthly and quarterly
- Bachelors Degree Preferred; High School diploma or GED
- Prior experience in a Production or Custom Home Building is a
MUST. (Minimum 3 Years)
- Current, valid Driver's License with acceptable driving
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively and
professionally with independent contractors and homeowners, both
verbally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Fundamental knowledge of local building codes and safety
regulations.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Houston , Construction Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!