RN Case Manager - Houston, TX - Case Management
Company: Pediatric Home Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
RN Case Manager - Houston, TXAs a RN Case Manager, your overall
goal is to ensure the highest quality of patient home care through
direct case management. You will be responsible for performing and
documenting pediatric patient assessments, ensuring documentation
submitted to insurance is thoroughly completed, and conducting
Skills Reviews for field nurse applicants all while ensuring
Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC complies with Regulatory and Policy
We are looking for a compassionate RN Case Manager who is both
career-oriented and dedicated to making children healthy. You
should be highly deadline- and detail-oriented, with strong
clinical skills as well as a hands-on, lead-by-example management
style. It is also important that you display excellent
communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to
interact in a professional and empathetic manner with both
caregiving staff and patients and their families.
Where children matter most! A provider of home healthcare services,
Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC is a Pediatric Skilled Private Duty
Nursing and Therapy Agency. We value children's well-being and are
guided by our ethical and moral standards in every detail of our
business. We demonstrate this through our continual transparent
communication with the families of our patients and our commitment
to hiring benevolent and hard-working employees in both the field
* Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate, or Baccalaureate
School of Nursing.
* Current and valid Registered Nurse license in the state of
* Minimum 2 years' experience in pediatric, NICU or home healthcare
* Minimum 1 years' experience in pediatric home healthcare is
* Valid Texas driver's license and reliable vehicle with valid and
current proof of liability insurance.
* Current Healthcare Provider BLS from American Red Cross or
American Heart Association (or subsidiary).
* Strong English language skills; bilingual in Spanish
* Directing and coordinating continuity, quality and safety of all
* Promoting the philosophy and administrative philosophies of our
organization to ensure the best possible patient care.
* Supervising and providing direction to subordinates.
* Monitoring QAPI program and ensuring that appropriate corrective
measures are performed.
* Monitoring clinical systems and identifying problem areas to the
Director of Patient Care Services.
* Meeting mandatory continuing education requirements.
* Promoting and educating regarding the concepts of infection
control and standard precautions in coordinating and performing
patient care activities to prevent contamination and transmission
* Your specific duties in this role includes:
* Post-hospitalization assessments
* Re-authorization assessments
* Updating and maintaining documentation submitted to insurance
* Completing skills check offs for field nurse applicants
* New patient evaluations
* Start of care assessments
At Pediatric Home Healthcare, our employees are family. We
recognize that our success depends upon our world-class team of
nurses, caregivers and staff. We strive to go above and beyond in
offering a work environment that is second to none. In addition to
offering numerous opportunities for continued career growth, we
also provide ongoing support designed to aid you in the
often-taxing job of balancing your professional and home lives.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a
full range of benefits, including:
* Competitive salary
* Quarterly bonus opportunities
* Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
* Sick and Personal days
* Paid holidays
* Plus more!
Keywords: Pediatric Home Healthcare, Houston , RN Case Manager - Houston, TX - Case Management, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!