Associate Store Manager - Hiring Now
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Assistant Store Manager provides leadership and direction to
front line associates to ensure that our customers have a memorable
experience. This professional leads operations for an individual
retail location, including assigned associates, cash management,
inventory control, loss prevention, safety, store appearance and
more.What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k . This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at .What You'll
- Motivate and lead activities of associates, ensuring the
highest possible productivity and world class customer service;
Provide appropriate associate cross-training for operational
- Provide world class customer service by responding quickly to
customer complaints/warranty issues and process casualty
- Manage work order assignments and routing of mobile jobs;
Ensure that procedures are followed, vehicles are loaded, and are
in transit in a timely manner.
- Train associates on installation techniques and procedures,
vehicle and equipment maintenance, required documentation and
internal technology platforms.
- Monitor productivity, inventory and cleanliness to ensure that
quality standards are met.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations issued
by OSHA and other federal, state, and local regulatory
- All other duties as assigned.What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent OR 3-5 years of
leadership/supervisory experience, preferred.
- Valid state-issued driver's license required.
- 1+ year of supervisory/leadership/key holder experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in retail or service center
environments; automotive experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, web applications, and
general office equipment.
- Comfort working outside in a variety of weather
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: lifting and carrying up to 35 lbs. for
short periods, working at elevated heights, remaining on your feet
for extended periods.
Keywords: Safelite, Houston , Associate Store Manager - Hiring Now, Executive , Humble, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!