Civil Project Manager - Public Works
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Employee-Owned Firm! Huge Growth Potential! Competitive Salary,
Amazing Benefits, and MORE!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan
JaureguiAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per
yearA bit about us:We are an established, employee-owned
engineering firm with multiple locations across the United States.
Our employees are a the backbone of the company and a key piece to
why we've been successful and will continue to drive our firm
forward. We multiple openings for Project Managers, and Civil
Engineers. Please apply today!Why join us?We offer an excellent
benefits package that has been designed to meet the needs of our
diverse workforce. Our package provides employees a consistent,
competitive level of benefits with the flexibility to support
individual growth within the organization.
- Competitive base salary up to $120K, depending on
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with Company Match
- Generous PTO, Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Opportunities for growth and advancementJob
- 4 - 10 years of civil engineering experience.
- PE license or on track to obtain it in Texas.
- Public Works background; roadway, drainage, water/wastewater
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Microstation.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Houston , Civil Project Manager - Public Works, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!