Sr. EA Product Manager
Company: Huntsman International LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job Description: We are currently looking for a dynamic
individual as a Ethylene Amines - Sr. Product Manager for the
Performance Products division at our corporate office in The
Woodlands, Texas.The Sr. Product Manager , Ethylene Amines will
direct HPP's Ethylene Amines (EA) business to optimize overall CoMa
& EBITDA dollars generated in the short term and to develop longer
term business plans. The Manager, EA will develop, lead and manage
commercial activities in EA product line to ensure profitable
business growth. What will be expected from you?
- Works with the commercial team to coordinate sales activity,
set pricing bands and volume placement to maximize the businesses
CoMa and EBITDA.
- Optimize Production/Shipments across 2 manufacturing sites and
- Monitors the competitive landscape to understand competitive
threats & opportunities, pricing, cost structure, supply routes in
order to maximize our competitive advantage.
- Develop and execute business plans that are aligned with
proposed business improvement projects.
- Manage EA product life cycle.
- Develop 3-year strategy that optimized the business across
- Work with Supply Chain and Manufacturing to develop short-term
plans and longer-term strategies to optimize our
- Develop business cases to provide support for any strategic
- Track and understand our customer's market trend and value
propositions and adapt our strategy accordingly.
- Works with regional commercial teams to manage commercial
resources to ensure that time and financial investments are aligned
to the largest value generation opportunities and are consistent
with the business and market strategies.
- Assists with establishing sales objectives by forecasting and
developing annual sales quotas for the Regions; projecting expected
sales volumes and profit for existing products.
- Maintain sales volumes, product mix and selling price by
keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic
indicators and competitors.
- Collaborates with commercial teams to establish key account
management process to ensure these accounts are managed effectively
across geographical and markets barriers.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
external networking events and establishing personal networks.
- Manages the swaps and sales to competitors including
contracting and commercial offers. What are we looking for in the
- Bachelor of Science degree in a technical or business
discipline. Advanced education (MS, MBA) is desirable.
- 10 - 15 years of related experience with minimum 7 years
- Excellent knowledge of EA technology and applications,
well-developed and proven commercial acumen, driving continuous
improvement, high focus on cost management, strong customer
intimacy, dealing with ambiguity, strong level of integrity, strong
- Strong communication skills are required, both verbal and
written communications must be professional and concise.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant and professional demeanor, even
under times of stress, is essential.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
(pricing, salary actions, organizational changes, etc.) is
essential. This position is not approved for sponsorship now or in
the future What can we offer you?Huntsman Corporation is a publicly
traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and
specialty chemicals with 2019 revenues of approximately $7 billion.
Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold
worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of
consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 70
manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in approximately
30 countries and employ approximately 9,000 associates within our
four distinct business divisions. For more information about
Huntsman, please visit the company's website at . Huntsman is aware
of a scam involving fraudulent job offers. Huntsman does not make
job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application
and has participated in a face-to-face interview. Please be advised
that emails from Huntsman always end in "" and that any job offer
that requires payment or requires you to deposit a check is likely
a scam. If you have questions about any open positions at Huntsman,
please visit our Careers website at . LI Additional Locations:
Keywords: Huntsman International LLC, Houston , Sr. EA Product Manager, Executive , Spring, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!