Assistant Manager - Houston Galleria - Athleta
Company: Gap Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
For the past 22 years, we've committed ourselves and our brand to a
single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration.
Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It's what we do best, and
we're on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an
active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and
creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the
planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a
certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know
that alone we're strong, but together we're unstoppable.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will set the tone for the store team and help
bring our brand to life for our customers and employees. Your
leadership role is critical in supporting the execution of the
store strategy to achieve performance goals and drive profitable
sales growth through all aspects of the store, including; customer
and product operations, merchandising, and talent development.
Through collaboration with your leadership team, your goal is to
teach others and coach behaviors to cultivate a high performing
team that meets or exceeds goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* All leaders are expected to become experts of the brand's selling
behaviors, leading and leveraging these behaviors with every
customer who walks through our doors and allowing us to provide a
exceptional customer experience.
* Recruit, hire and develop people to drive a culture of high
performance and engagement
* Accountable for team performance through teaching, coaching and
providing meaningful feedback to build capabilities
* Support strategies and processes using a customer centric mindset
to deliver results, drive store sales, and maximize efficiencies
* Promote community involvement
* Adapt team priorities to respond to customer and business partner
* Provide front line supervision to an operational, service or
WHO YOU ARE
* Provides clear and direct communication of expectations and gives
feedback while listening to learn in order to unlock personal and
* Proven ability to organize and utilize time management and
prioritization skills to effectively manage multiple tasks in an
environment with competing demands
* Strength in driving metrics to deliver results that will meet or
exceed business goals
* Able to travel as required
* Probe beyond the stated situation, uses reporting and company
tools to find identify underlying issues and considers possible
* Good understanding of concepts and procedures within own subject
BENEFITS AT ATHLETA
* Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced
merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30%
off at Outlet for all employees.
* One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the
* Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to
volunteer at a charity of their choice.\*
* Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up
to four percent of an employee's base pay.\*
* Employee stock purchase plan.\*
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.\*
* See more of the benefits we offer.
\*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to
providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We
are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting
qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment
decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received
numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will
continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of
belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to
Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive
year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality
Index for the second year in a row.
Location: 5135 West Alabama Street, Houston, Texas 77056
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Gap Inc., Houston , Assistant Manager - Houston Galleria - Athleta, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!