Vendor Management Specialist
Company: MasterWord Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
MasterWord Services, Inc. (MasterWord) provides language service
solutions in over 250 languages, across four different continents.
Services we provide include Translation, Localization, Onsite
Interpreting, Video Remote Interpreting (VRI), Over-the-Phone
Interpreting (OPI), Training and Assessments. Our clients include
some of the world's largest businesses, government entities,
healthcare organizations, educational institutions, and
We offer a competitive salary and extensive benefits package. We
operate in a casual and relaxed, yet professional environment where
people can learn and grow with the company. We are looking for a
Talent Management Specialist to join our team as we continue to
grow the business.
*Vendor Management Specialist*
The Vendor Management Specialist implements and maintains
linguists' compliance and adherence to policies, industry
standards, and best practices, as well as builds lasting working
relationships with our valued Language Professionals.
Location: On-site, Houston, TX
*_Roles and Responsibilities: _*
In this role you will perform the following duties, without
* Ensure linguists' compliance with all applicable documentation
requirements set forth by MasterWord, its clients and regulatory
* Function as the liaison between MasterWord and Language
* Advance professionalization of interpreting and translation by
promoting professional development and professional certification
opportunities to both newly onboarded and veteran Language
* Identify Language Professionals' concerns and obtain their
feedback on various initiatives.
* Screen and refer Language Professionals for assessments or
additional training needed to ensure compliance.
* Conduct regular meetings and individual or group coaching
sessions as needed on performance or ethical issues as they arise,
including coaching on professional role and standards of
* Maintain and perform timely and accurate updates of compliance
components in the proprietary vendor management application.
* On occasion attend assignment locations to observe the Language
Professionals' adherence to MasterWord's and industry Standards of
Practice and ethical guidelines.
* Maintain Language Professionals engagement with MasterWord.
* Perform other duties as delegated.
*_Required Qualifications: _*
An ideal candidate will have first-hand knowledge, understanding
and experience in the language services industry as a reputable
language professional. Additionally, applicants for this position
must meet the following qualification requirements:
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university;
or three to five years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
phone customer service and etiquette
* Excellent organizational skills with advanced attention to
* Motivation and proactive approach
* Ability to work independently and work on several concurrent
* Good problem-solving ability
* Excellent ability to listen and superior negotiation skills
* Creativity and resourcefulness
* Must be willing to work occasional extensive hours to meet
project requirements and provide occasional after-hours support
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: MasterWord Services, Houston , Vendor Management Specialist, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!