Regional Property Manager
Company: Houston Management LLC
Posted on: November 27, 2022
*We are looking for a Regional Property Manager located in
The Regional Property Manager will be responsible for the
day-to-day performance and management of property operations.
Candidates should be top-performers able to drive outcomes in a
fast-paced organization. They must be able to adapt when priorities
shift regularly and to create strong team-based communication.
This role will be very hands-on, as you will be interacting with
our central teams to ensure performance is in line with the
* Provide on the ground assistance to operations or business
development as needed. Travel to markets in your region will be
expected, especially to address operational challenges or to help
implement new initiatives
* Stay up to date on any information and trends impacting sales and
rentals in your region such as seasonal/market trends, one-off
impacts, and local regulation.
* Maximize revenue by looking for potential rent increase
opportunities through value added services and initiatives.
* Handle escalated situations and communications
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $26.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Property Management: 2 years (Preferred)
* Yardi: 4 years (Preferred)
* Rent Manager Software: 1 year (Preferred)
* Spanish (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Houston Management LLC, Houston , Regional Property Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!