Practice Manager 5 - NE Youth & Family Wellness
Company: The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD ("The
HARRIS CENTER") is looking for a Practice Manager 5 to join our
team. Under the direction and supervision of the Deputy Director of
Mental Health Servicesthis position is responsiblein collaboration
with the Division's Budget Managerfor projectingcontrolling and
meeting budgets in accordance with Agency and financial guidelines
and controls. Responsible for assuring adequate staffing
patternsmeeting performance targets and compliance for supervised
programs. Provides qualitative and administrative leadership and
supervision to staff within the clinic. Works in collaboration with
other Divisions and support departments within the Agency to
achieve Division goals and objectives. Travel is required. What you
- Provides leadership through encouraging and mentoring
supervised staff toward achievement of desired Division/Agency
goals and objectives.
- Developsprioritizes and implements relevant goals and
objectives and processes to meet Agency missioncontract performance
targets/requirementsdivisional productivity targetsMedicaidand
other regulatory requirements related to the delivery of clinical
- Reviews all data available to ensure compliance with contract
performance targetsquality management audits and other regulatory
requirements and assures processes are instituted for correction of
- Projects programmatic budgetary needs according to operational
priorities and available Divisional financial resources.
- Monitors achievement of budgetary targets (expenses and
revenue) for programs supervised and assures correction for
- Effectively utilizes Agency resources to meet changing
operational needs of supervised programs.
- Works collaboratively with the Deputy Director and other
management staff of the MH Division as designated to communicate
ongoing and timely information impacting the delivery of Mental
Health services to consumers in an emergency and disaster
- Works collaboratively with the Deputy Director and other Agency
administrative staff to facilitate inter and intra-divisional
integration of information in a coordinated and timely manner.
- Institutes mechanisms to ensure compliance with Agency
mandatory training and staff training for needs identified relating
to the performance of job duties.
- Supervises and evaluates the work performance of direct reports
to facilitate optimal performance.
- Responsible for assuring that direct reports maintain
established productivity standards for staff in supervised
- Works collaboratively with community and state agencies in
program planning and implementation.
- Performs related work as assigned. Adapts to changing work
requirements. 14. Demonstrates ethical conduct in all professional
- Complies with Agency policies and procedures. What
qualifications you will need:
- Master's Degree.
- Must be licensed by the State of Texas: LPCLCSWor LMFT
- At least 4 years of experience working in a mental health
- At least 4 years management experience supervising staff and
- Must have experience working collaboratively with other
professional groups in preparing reports and recommendations for
- Must have basic knowledge of principles of the
developmentimplementation and documentation of individualized care
- Strong communication skillslistening and interpersonal skills
above averagewritten documentation is clearconcisewell- constructed
and grammatically correct.
- Must have able to work collaboratively with other professional
groups and possess the skill in preparing reports and
recommendations for administrative purposes.
- Effective time management and organizational skills. Able to
execute standard word processing software on the computer.
- Able to execute standard word processing software on the
computer What we have to offer: The HARRIS CENTER offers
competitive salaryexcellent benefits packageretirement plans with
company matchingprior service credit towards generous PTO
accrualoutstanding wellness programs and professional development.
Employees can also take advantage of business casual dress
codecorporate discountsand gym memberships. New hire referral
bonusdiscounts are also available on an optional basis. These
include mobile phone servicefitness centers and other wellness
amenities. What else you should know: This posting is associated
with position #66400 About us: The HARRIS CENTER is the
state-designated Local Mental Health Authority and Local
Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) Authority serving
Harris CountyTexas. As the largest behavioral and developmental
disability care center in TexasThe HARRIS CENTER provided care to
over 79,000 people in fiscal year 2019 and has an annual budget of
over $275 million. As part of its mission to transform the lives of
people with behavioral health and IDD needs in the third largest
county in the United StatesThe HARRIS CENTER provides a full
continuum of services at 86 different sites across Harris County.
In additionservices are provided in more than 42 different
languages as well as sign language in order to better serve what is
one of the most diverse and multi-cultural communities in the
nation. By utilizing the unique expertise of its more than 2,300
employeesThe HARRIS CENTER is committed to meeting the behavioral
health and IDD needs of Harris County residents and giving them
hope to live to their fullest potential.
Keywords: The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD, Houston , Practice Manager 5 - NE Youth & Family Wellness, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!