PMO Project Manager
Company: Adroit Advanced Technologies Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
A job is just a job unless it has the potential to transform an
industry, then it becomes a mission. *ADROIT, a Beacon Mobility
Company *is working hard on transforming the future of student
transportation through its proprietary technology and unique
transportation model. ADROIT was born out of a challenge to
transporting student safely and efficiently. You should apply only
if you care to make a difference, collaborate to achieve, do the
right thing to change, and of course, ready to have FUN!
We are very passionate and mission driven technology and logistics
company. We are looking for A+ team players who are very organized,
detail oriented and professional communicator. We want you to hold
the same high standards we have for ourselves as a team, our
clients, drivers, and all other stakeholders on our platform yet,
you are ready to celebrate our successes together!
*About the Job: *
The Product-Project Specialist will be responsible for all
coordinating of strategic and tactical projects. They will bridge
the gap between the technology team and rest of the company. This
person will help manage the launching, implementation, and
enhancement of the company's projects. The role will report to the
VP of Product and Technology with a dotted line to the CEO.
*About You: *
* *Creative* - Thinks outside the box to communicate specific
messages and solves problems.
* *Continuous Improvement mindset* - that assesses possible
opportunities and executes on the highest priorities.
* *Resourceful* and capable of finding solutions to solve problems
with resources available.
* *Independent* - able to work with minimal supervision to
consistently build pipeline of opportunities and improve success
* *Nimble* - adaptable to the business needs and able to pivot
activities to focus on the major business drivers.
* *Strategic -* leader able to lead, build, and motivate the team
and has the ability to make decisions and execute
* *Team Player* - Works well as a member of a group
* *Innovative* - Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates
* *Dedicated* - Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
* *Detail Oriented* - Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
*As a Product-Project Specialist, here is what you need, to become
a part of our team?*
* Tech Savvy!
* Proven experience to monitor all aspects of a product lifestyle,
inclkuding their long - and - short - term development
* Effective communication skills and adaptable communication style
for interacting with team members and stakeholders
* Proven track record of performing in high-intensity environments,
operating within tight financial resources, and meeting challenging
* Proven success managing and delivering complex, cross-functional
products/ projects / program
* Passionate about continuous improvement, process efficiency and
* 3 years in product, project, program, PMO experience, and/or
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related
* Understanding tech-stacks, servers, and technology languages and
tools is a plus.
*Now you got it! here is what you'll do!*
* Working across the business and responsible for reporting and
tracking of all strategic programs across the company.
* Supporting Operations Teams in designing and implementing new
processes to set up the project/program function.
* Analyze market data to define product objectives for effective
marketing communications plans.
* Serves as a lesion between technical engineering teams and the
operations side of the company.
* Collaborate closely with product owners, engineering, production,
marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of
products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire
* Drive the execution of Adroit products lifecycle processes,
including product research, market research, competitive analysis,
planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements
development, and product launch.
* Create product strategy documents that describe business cases,
high-level use cases, and technical requirements.
*As our new team player, we want you to enjoy our benefits: *
* Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
* Life Insurance (company paid)
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Paid Holidays
* 401K Plan with an 100% employer match!
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee Discounts Program
* Learning Experience, Career Path, and Growth Opportunities
* Free Lunches and a full stocked kitchen
* Team Bonding Events and A Lot More!
*Equal Opportunity Employer*
ADROIT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age,
veteran status, or any other protected class.
Learn more about ADROIT at www.goadroit.com
Learn more about Beacon Mobility at www.gobeacon.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Houston, TX 77040: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Bachelor's (Required)
* Technical support: 3 years (Required)
* product, project, software development lifecycle: 3 years
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Adroit Advanced Technologies Inc., Houston , PMO Project Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!