Clinical Research Study Manager - Houston, TX - $85k+
Company: James Grey International
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for an experienced *Study Manager* to join our
team of professionals at our Houston location. This role will be
responsible for managing clinical trials from startup to closeout
by coordinating site operations.
*Responsibilities of the Study Manager include: *
* Manage one or two large studies and work with the CRCs, PI, and
Site Director to ensure the study is being managed according to
sponsor expectations and aligned with organizational goals.
* Ensure studies are ready for FDA inspection.
* Monitor patient enrollment to ensure goals are being met.
* Communicate regularly with PI and other investigators.
* Monitor data and other important metrics such as e-Diary
* Bachelors degree a plus.
* 5 years as a CRC preferred.
* Supervisory experience preferred.
* Must be detailed-oriented, proactive, and able to take
* Must have strong written and communication skills.
* Must have excellent customer service skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Houston, TX 77065: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Supervising: 2 years (Preferred)
* Clinical Research Coordinator: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: James Grey International, Houston , Clinical Research Study Manager - Houston, TX - $85k+, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!