Assistant Property Manager - San Marino
Company: RREAF Residential
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*JOB DESCRIPTION: *
*Payrate is based upon experience*
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting the
Property Manager in directing and coordinating on-site personnel,
organizing financial, administrative, and leasing operations,
maintaining the property, and maintaining excellent resident
relations. The Assistant Property Manager is the acting Property
Manager in the event that the Property Manager is absent.
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
* Assists in the management of Property personnel, vendors, and
* Assists in the facilitation of monthly operations: compiling
reports, monitors and heads up rent collection efforts, making bank
deposits, assisting with eviction proceedings, and reviewing daily
invoices, and processes as outlined by the Manager.
* Walks the property and all vacant on a regular basis
* Monitors, assists, and coaches Leasing Consultants
* Assists with inputting new applicants and the screening process
inputs new leases and renewals daily
* Ensures leases are complete and correct
* Assists with renewal efforts shops comps on a regular basis, and
maintains a thorough understanding of the Property's submarket
* Assists with handling resident issues
* Assists with all marketing and resident retention activities
* Assist with keeping the office, amenities, and overall property
clean and organized
* Scheduling and monitoring the progress of maintenance staff and
the progress of turns, work orders, and property cleanliness.
*REGULAR CONTACT REQUIRED BY JOB: *
* Property/Area/Regional Manager(s)
* Maintenance team members
* Accounting Department
* This position requires some "on call" responsibilities as
reasonably necessary to lease and deal with maintenance
* Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, property
management, and software)
* Must pass and maintain Fair Housing requirements as set forth by
the management company
* Onesite experience required
* The position requires a minimum of 2 years on-site as a Leasing
Consultant and/or Assistant Property Manager
* Demonstrate ability to apply principles of logical thinking to
define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw
valid conclusions and initiate an appropriate course of action.
* Effectively convey ideas, images, and goals to a diverse group of
* Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under
* Achieve Fair Housing certification prior to interaction with
prospects or residents.
* Competence in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet
search, math, Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel,
Outlook, and community software applications.
* Experience with property management software required.
* Knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations.
* Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing
* Be able to work evenings and weekends.
* Present self in a neat, clean and professional manner at all
times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the
* Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the Employee
* *Analytical*--Synthesizes complex or diverse information;
Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to
complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
* *Problem Solving*--Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops
alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving
situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional
* *Technical Skills*--Assesses own strengths and weaknesses;
Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to build
knowledge and skills continuously; Shares expertise with
* *Customer Service*--Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer
feedback to improve service; Response to requests for service and
assistance; Meets commitments.
* *Interpersonal Skills*--Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming;
Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting;
Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and
tries new things.
* *Oral Communication*--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive
or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds
well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills;
Participates in meetings.
* *Written Communication*--Writes clearly and informatively; Edits
work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs;
Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret
* *Teamwork*--Balances team and individual responsibilities;
Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and
welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit;
Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and
group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's
efforts to succeed.
* *Diversity*--Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect
and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the
value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds
a diverse workforce.
* *Ethics*--Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires
the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethics; Upholds
* *Organizational Support*--Follows policies and procedures;
Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports
organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through
outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects
* *Judgment*--Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits
sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for
decisions; Includes appropriate people in the decision-making
process; Makes timely decisions.
* *Motivation*--Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates
persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard
of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
* *Professionalism*--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts
well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for
own actions; Follows through on commitments.
* *Quality*--Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways
to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve
performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
* *Quantity*--Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a
timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
* *Safety and Security*--Observes safety and security procedures;
Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports
potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials
* *Adaptability*--Adapts to changes in the work environment;
Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit
the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or
* *Attendance/Punctuality*--Is consistently at work and on time;
Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at
meetings and appointments on time.
* *Dependability*--Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments;
Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals;
Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an
* *Initiative*--Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development
activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent
actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of
opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: *
* Continually required to sit
* Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
* Continually required to talk or hear
* Able to walk for extended periods of time, climb stairs and sit
for extended periods of time.
* Able to lift and carry 10 lbs.
* Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read
technical information, and/or use a keyboard.
Job Type: Full-time
* Day shift
* Commission pay
* Property leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Macon, GA 31210: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: RREAF Residential, Houston , Assistant Property Manager - San Marino, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!