Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Project Manager is responsible for successful development
and delivery of new technology related to subsea landing strings.
The Project Manager ensures that the project plan meets all
contractual and internal requirements. Project Manager interfaces
with Engineering, Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, Test
labs, etc. to plan and execute technology development and field
deployment of products. He/She controls the progress of the project
while keeping relevant stakeholders informed and ensures risk and
QHSE concerns are mitigated by the project plan.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the project single point-of-contact for all
- Engages with the customer to understand high-level goals,
business plans, and objectives related to the project.
- Supports sales with technical and commercial proposal
- Defines resource plans for assets, products, and
- Defines risks, risk mitigation measures, and risk responses for
- Actively works to drive synergies and opportunities for
cross-PL integration in the project.
- Communicates directly with relevant Product Center personnel
regarding key/new products related to the project.
- Develops knowledge in key technologies and industry best
- Develop new methods and practices for the Project Management
Office as part of Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Interface with Independent third-party verification providers
and facilitate completion of I3P reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with exposure to advanced
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US,
- Exposure to:
- Subsea equipment development and offshore deployment
- High Pressure High Temperature Equipment
- Oil and Gas industry design standards for subsea equipment
- Operations Integrity
- BSEE guidelines for HPHT Well Design, Completion, and
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, veteran or military status, pregnancy (including
pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), marital
status, or other characteristics protected by law. We are an "Equal
Opportunity Employer". For more information regarding your rights,
refer to the latest version of the "EEO is the Law" poster, the
"EEO is the Law-Supplement" poster, and the "Pay Transparency
Nondiscrimination Provision" located here: company website
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification
to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified
applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless
the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation
of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and
local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete
this form or to participate in the interview process, please
contact company website to request assistance. Please note that
only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable
accommodation will be responded to.
We are committed to a culture where everyone feels like they
belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion
commitments, please visit our Diversity & Inclusion SLB () for more
SLB is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected
Keywords: SLB, Houston , Project Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!