Manager Portfolio Management (Private Banking) - Esperson/ Downtown Houston, TX
Company: Zions Bancorporation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At Amegy Bank, everyone counts! Your contributions are valued,
and everyone is given the opportunity to grow in their career.
We're committed to doing the very best for our customers, our
communities, and our employees.We are looking for an experienced
Manager Portfolio Management to join Amegy's Private Banking Team
in Houston, TX. Ideal candidates will have the skills and
experience necessary to:
- Manage a team of Portfolio Managers.
- Manage and service a portfolio of loan relationships.
- Spread and analyze financial statements, addressing industry
risks and mitigants, collateral requirements, loan structuring and
pricing, credit analysis including validation of various
underwriting models, policy exception identification, monitoring
credit performance, and completing loan presentations including new
commitments, modifications, and renewals.
- Responsible for risk rating assessment and periodic
- Responsible for covenant management and validating covenant
- Report on portfolio quality related to past dues, documentation
and collateral exceptions, financial performance updates, portfolio
- Support Relationship Managers with credit requests.
- Expand, build, and maintain client relationships, providing the
highest level of customer service.
- Perform other duties as required. Qualifications:
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in General Business,
Finance, Accounting, Commercial Banking or equivalent/relevant
program and directly related experience preferred.
- Formal credit training preferred
- Strong underwriting skills required
- Local business and market knowledge preferred
- Basic knowledge of banking products and procedures, consumer
and commercial credit structuring.
- Must have strong sales, client product and relationship
management skills. Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - START DAY ONE!
- Life and Disability Insurance, Paid Parental Leave and Adoption
- Health Savings (HSA), Flexible Spending (FSA) and dependent
- Paid Training, Paid Time Off (PTO) and 11 Paid Federal
- 401(k) plan with company match, Profit Sharing, competitive
compensation in line with work experience
- Mental health benefits including coaching and therapy
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualifying employees
- Employee Ambassador preferred banking products
Keywords: Zions Bancorporation, Houston , Manager Portfolio Management (Private Banking) - Esperson/ Downtown Houston, TX, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!