Senior Project Manager (Industrial, Cold Storage, or Tilt-Wall)
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Texas Top ENR GC Industrial, Cold Storage, or Tilt-Wall
experience neededThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael
Lankin-CeramiAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply
Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 - $180,000
per yearA bit about us:We are a $150m+ GC specializing in EDU,
Healthcare, and Commercial Retail construction projects. Our core
values are centered around our people and our clients. We believe
that putting your employees first is not only the right thing to do
but also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have
an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for
providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some
reputable companies who have chosen to use us as their Prime
Commercial Contractor!Why join us?Do you want to build the most
state of the art commercial projects? We do too!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus Package!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Company Truck/Truck Allowance!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsEDUCATION AND/OR
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Science, Construction
Engineering Technology, Construction Management, or related
- 7+ years of commercial retail construction experience.
- Confined Space, CPR/AED/First Aid, OSHA 30 certifications
preferred.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing relations with Client/Architect/Design Team/End
User/Subcontractor while developing a list of project requirements:
bonds, certificates of insurance, schedule of values, Subcontractor
lists, submittals and shop drawings, product samples, product data,
mix designs, closeout documents, etc. -submitting to
Architect/Owner as required.
- Preconstruction services -performing constructability reviews
on project plans and specifications and assist Estimating Team with
development of design progress budgets.
- Coordinating project turnover with estimating -project buyout
-reviewing scopes, thorough analysis of bidders, and preparing all
subcontracts and purchase orders (for final review with Senior
- Preparation and maintenance of project budgets.
- Creating, monitoring, tracking, and updating "progress
schedule" with Project Superintendent.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and coordinating all approvals of shop
drawings and submittals -checking for contract conformance in
conjunction with Superintendent.
- Assisting the Project Team in obtaining temporary utilities and
facilities -composing any requests for temporary electricity,
water, phone, etc
- Obtaining and reviewing testing laboratory reports -taking
action for non-compliant test results.
- Generating estimates and proposals for change orders or
- Monitoring and processing all change orders, including creation
of documents for Accounting and Subcontractors and distribution to
- Preparing cost to complete projections and all documentation
for monthly Accounting review meetings.
- Preparing and tracking any reports and/or logs required by
specifications -ASI, RFI, PR logs.
- Monitoring the delivery of items provided by major Vendors and
Subcontractors (in conjunction with Superintendent).
- Coordinating, attending, and facilitating all project meetings
and final inspections -generating agenda and meeting minutes for
- Writing, distributing, and closing all items in pre-substantial
completion punch list in conjunction with Superintendent.
- Preparing and submitting all required project close-out
submittals and warranties, including signed transmittal of
acceptance of such items.
- Compiling and archiving all job data upon completion of
- Reviewing final costs at completion of project with Estimating
and Accounting for historical data.
- Creating a schedule of values and providing to Architect/Owner
for approval for billing.
- Compiling and submitting timely monthly pay requests to
Architect/Owner -following up with Owner for prompt payment.
- Approving all pay requests and billings from Subcontractors and
Suppliers -accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Tracking all warranty items on completed projects.
- Ensuring job office and site is organized, clean and
presentable at all times (in conjunction with Superintendent).
- Mentoring and training Project Manager on their job
- Additional duties as requiredInterested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Houston , Senior Project Manager (Industrial, Cold Storage, or Tilt-Wall), Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!