Area Sales Manager
Company: Hankey Group External
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Area Sales Manager
Houston, TX - Remote - on the road
About Western Funding Inc.
Western Funding, a dynamic and fast-growing auto finance company,
believes in PEOPLE with the PURPOSE and PASSION to assist our
dealer partners throughout North America. Western Funding is a fast
growing, specialized consumer finance company and subsidiary of
Westlake Financial Services, providing automobile financing to
borrowers with limited access to traditional credit. Our Internal
Sales Representatives are individuals with the vision and
dedication needed to assist our current and future dealer partners
to sell more cars and trucks by financing more customers.
What's the role?
Our Area Sales Manager is the face of the company to our number one
customer - our dealers. The focus of this role is to increase the
number of funded deals by partnering with dealers who will be a
The Area Sales Manager role enables growth by identifying,
onboarding, and managing growth with dealers in their respective
local Region. Western Funding's program requires a consultative
sales and management approach. Establishing strong relationships
with dealers who understand how the program can help their business
grow is the key to the success of this role.
This is a full-time position reporting to our Regional Sales
Managers. We are looking for candidates based in the US who are
comfortable working remotely and on the road.
What is it like being part of our External Sales Team?
New Hire training is provided to ensure your success in taking the
role. This training will prepare and provide you with proper
knowledge and skills to perform the role in the field.
You will be part of a positive and supportive team who will
encourage you to overcome sales barriers.
What you'll do as our Area Sales Manager?
- Present and communicate company products and services to all
levels of management within Independent and Franchise Dealerships
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts
assigned to you;
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone
calls for Independent and Franchise dealers;
- Develop, maintain and grow current and potential dealer
partners within the Independent and Franchise Dealer
- Constant and effective communication, via phone calls or in
person, with dealer partners on current programs; and
- Train dealers in Western Funding including proper documentation
needed for fast funding of contracts
Qualities we look for in our Internal Sales Representative:
- You must have a working knowledge on MS Office Suite (Outlook,
Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of Automotive, Finance and Sales
- With previous experience in the Financial Services Sector or
within a Car Dealership
- 1-2 year's previous experience in a challenging sales role with
a proven track record of success
- A Clear and effective Presentation skills
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of warm calling, appointment setting, and sales
- Strong computer skills and adaptability to new
- Results Orientation: getting things done in alignment with
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
- Comfortable Travelling up to 75% of the time, due to visiting
What do we offer?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account
- 401K matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Program in a $14.2 Billion Company,
plus company matching
- Wellness Program, Daily Team Exercises
- Westlake University, Certification Programs
- Career Path Opportunities
- Discounts on Parks, Museums, Movie Tickets, and
- AT&T Wireless Discounts
- Employee Loan Assistance
- Paid Vacations Days
- Paid Sick days
- Paid holidays
- Rental Car Discounts
- Dell Member Purchase Program
- UKG Wallet - pay advance
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including
those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City
of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully
discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used
for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from
consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state,
or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs
is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable
accommodation to the application and/or interview process should
notify a representative
Keywords: Hankey Group External, Houston , Area Sales Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!