Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Retain existing book of business, develop, and strengthen
- Identify, engage, and integrate delivery of all WTW internal
resources to deliver on the client experience.
- Provide strategic planning and consulting advice to clients;
monitors insurance and risk management needs in collaboration with
WTW resource, practice, and industry groups. Recommend appropriate
solutions throughout the policy term (including acquisition due
- Build and develop market relationships in collaboration with
broking and sales.
- Increase (maximize) the profitability of the client account &
drive retention of that business.
- In collaboration with producers, actively expand existing
client relationships and participate in new business
- Engage with sales and broking to understand marketplace
- Design, prepare, negotiate, and deliver fee/compensation
agreements to clients.
- Drives the RFP response process, including review,
identification, and coordination of line of business groups, and
- Design and deliver full client presentations/proposals, client
advocacy reports, client service plans and schedules.
- Ensure Group policy requirements (legal, regulatory &
compliance) are met
- Drives the renewal process to establish and implement the
client-specific renewal strategy. Collaborates with WTW resource,
practice, and industry groups to develop and deliver renewal to
- Other duties as identified and appropriateThe Requirements
- Targeted 9+ years of commercial Property & Casualty insurance
knowledge/experience in a client-facing role or demonstrated
capabilities to complete role responsibilities
- Must maintain required licensing by completing various
continuing education activities as needed.
- Able to apply knowledge of coverage forms in the analysis of
program design, the identification of coverage gaps, and ongoing
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and present models
- Negotiation skills ability to drive conflict resolution and
secure concessions without damaging relationships.
- Relationship Management skills: able to leverage internal and
external relationships to bring WTW resources and assets tailored
to client needs; ability to drive conflict resolution
- Business Acumen; knowledge of strategy, tactics, and solutions
for the client, and/or in the marketplace
- Knowledge of commercial insurance renewal end to end process
steps and owners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; group
presentation skills, ability to drive complex/technical
- Receptive to feedback; critical thinking and problem-solving
skills, high adaptability
- Effectively advocates for change. Provides encouragement, takes
control of team projects, leads key work areas, collaborates with
others, provides clear guidance to ensure others fulfill roles
- Excellent project management skills: end to end oversight of
large, complex, ambiguous, or multi-dimensional projects
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills and familiarity with other
relevant online tools.
- Insurance brokers P&C license required.
- Intellectual curiosity to help develop innovative and creative
- Insurance industry designations preferred but not required
(CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRIS, CRM)EOE, including disability/vets
Keywords: WTW, Houston , Managing Director, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!