Case Manager (RN) - REMOTE - Case Management
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Case Manager (RN) - REMOTEJoin us today and make a difference in
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY
The Case Manager is primarily responsible for the coordination and
implementation of the LivaNova Patient Identification and implant
They are responsible for driving the full utilization of the
patient relationship marketing (PRM) system and fulfilling the
educational needs and implant logistics for patients and
In addition, Case Managers work directly with field sales personnel
to meet territory quotas and revenue objectives by ensuring
patients are provided adequate education. This position is vital in
assisting patients to make well informed decisions and creating a
rapid and hassle-free path to implant for those who decide VNS
Therapy is the best choice for them.
* Confirm completeness of Patient Identification forms and
proactively seek any additional information necessary to implement
the patient education program.
* Collaborate with sales team to ensure patient barriers are
removed and internal and external resources are aligned to
facilitate the implant process.
* Follow-up with patients to provide education on VNS Therapy
either through an immediate phone education and/or scheduling them
for field education.
* Provide support to teammates for the completion of letters of
medical necessity and prior authorizations on behalf of the health
* Work with patients and care providers to ensure quick and easy
access to surgical consults, surgical scheduling and implantation
of VNS Therapy.
* Participate in territory conference calls to ensure efficient
patient identification and strategies are used on every VNS Therapy
* Initiate appeal denials on behalf of physicians and
* Attend regional or national meetings, educational seminars,
symposiums, conferences as required.
* Actively research, monitor, and identify VNS payer polices within
assigned area and communicate information to internal
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Education level: BSN, ADN, RN is a MUST.
* Prior experience in the office or hospital setting, patient
education and coordination of care is a MUST.
* Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook,
database programs and excellent typing skills are a MUST.
* Past experience with a neurology, mental health, or neurosurgeon
practice is preferred but not mandatory.
* Preferred understanding of explanation of benefits and insurance
terminology. Familiar with coding/billing language and
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* CCM certification preferred
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with
customers and patients at all levels.
* Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
* Autonomous, self-starter and independent thinker with a strong
* Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
LivaNova values equality and celebrates diversity. We are committed
to ensuring that our recruitment process is fair, transparent and
free from unlawful discrimination.
Our selection process is driven by the key demands/requirements for
the role rather than bias or discrimination on the basis of a
candidate's sex, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran
status, non-job-related disability/handicap or medical condition,
family status, sexual orientation, religion, color, ethnicity, race
or any other legally protected classification.
Background Checks at LivaNova:
Upon successful completion of the hiring process an offer may be
extended. Please note, LivaNova reserves the right to conduct
background investigations and/or reference checks on all its
potential employees, where permitted by local legislation. This
offer therefore, is contingent upon a clearance of such a
background investigation and/or reference check, and can be
rescinded, where permitted by local legislation, based upon data
received in the background check and/or refusal to cooperate with
or any attempt to affect the results of this check. This process is
not currently valid in Germany.
Notice to third party agencies:
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from
recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed
Recruitment Services Agreement, we will not consider, or agree to,
payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event
that a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a
previously signed agreement, we explicitly reserve the right to
pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation
to the recruiter or agency.
Keywords: LivaNova, Houston , Case Manager (RN) - REMOTE - Case Management, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!