GHC - HomeSafe - Director of Customer Experience
Company: KBR, Inc
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Title:GHC - HomeSafe - Director of Customer ExperienceHomeSafe
Alliance is the single global household goods movement manager for
USTRANSCOM and the U.S. Armed Forces, Department of Defense
civilians, U.S. Coast Guard, and their families.The Director of
Customer Experience executes the Customer Care strategy, provides
leadership oversight and development, and manages performance of
the omni-channel teams that deliver extraordinary customer service
to our customers and clients completing over 300,000 Military
Household Goods moves per year.POSITION DESCRIPTION:
- Serve as a senior leader to the Customer Care team of
approximately 250 leaders and customer care specialists, including
inbound and outbound contact center operations in multiple
- Deliver upon established performance Customer Care goals and
objectives, to include exceptional customer service from valued
advisors, efficiently run operations, and engaged workforce.
- Build and lead a Customer Care leadership team, dedicated to
delivering exceptional performance through the effective coaching
and development of their teams. -
- Be intentional with developing a diverse and inclusive work
environment that inspires employee engagement and enhances
- Readily identify opportunities to improve organization,
processes and procedures to promote maximum efficiency and improve
the overall customer experience.
- Accountable for leveraging observations and data-based
reporting to closely monitor trends in performance, determine root
cause when gaps occur, and develop and execute SMART action
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored and controlled.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with an internal
cross-function HomeSafe Alliance team, partnering to ensure overall
mission accomplishment and adherence to contractual deliverables,
obligations and service level objectives.
- Build professional relationships with external vendors that
partner with HomeSafe Alliance to contribute to overall performance
of the Customer Care team.
- Contribute to the development of business requirements for the
systems and technology that enable and support the contact center
operations, staffing and customer service delivery.
- Serve as the global customer advocate within the company with a
frontline subject matter expert perspective on the voice of the
customer and customer care employee.
- Proactively engage in industry organizations, remaining
knowledgeable on current and emerging industry standards,
technology and practices.
- Strategic stakeholder, participating in ongoing strategy
development and business inject prioritization.QUALIFICATIONS AND
- 7 years relevant customer service industry experience
- 5 years progressive levels of responsibility in a contact
- 3 years of experience leading in an omni-channel contact center
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of work
experience, education and training. -
- Proven ability to work closely with business leaders and
functional departments to develop solutions to complex problems and
- Clear and compelling communicator that can deliver effective
oral and written messages, flexing to meet the needs and styles of
- Proven ability to develop and inspire high performing teams in
a geographically distributed/remote environment.Preferred
- Military experience and/or immediate family member of a
military member while on active duty.
- Master's Degree or Professional Designation
- Experience implementing a new contact center
- Experience leveraging NICE software/applications to manage
contact center capacity and schedules.
- Experience partnering with - BPOs/Third-Party vendors.In
compliance with the U.S. federal government's vaccine mandate, only
candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a
reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be
considered for this position.HomeSafe is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status
and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: KBR, Inc, Houston , GHC - HomeSafe - Director of Customer Experience, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!