Company: Mansfield Oil
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Mansfield Service Partners, O'Rourke Marine Services, is
searching for a Director for our Marine Division in Houston, TX. As
a member of the Leadership Team the director will help build the
strategic and short-term business objectives and financial and
non-financial expectations, while reporting the status of those
plans on a monthly basis. Perform Full duties within the OMS
business unit. This will include providing overall management
guidance and fiscal responsibility as is further detailed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with CFO & OMS business leaders to build budgets and
financial and non-financial expectations that will be outlined
- Be an engaged and involved member of the Leadership Team by
leading Strategic initiatives and other work as assigned by
President, Human Resources, and CFO.
- Analyze all operations to evaluate performance of the
department in order to meet objectives/goals or to determine areas
of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change
using continuous improvement tools and methodologies.
- Ensure via direct reports that all product inventories are
actively managed to prevent loss and obsolescence.
- Develop a good understanding of and accountability for OMS'
operational capabilities including but not limited to:
- Boat and barge types, sizes, vetting requirements
- Regulatory Compliance of all USCG, TMSA, and SIRE
- Scheduling, loading, unloading and deliveries
- Operation managers, dispatch, individual capabilities, and
current job descriptions
- Contracts: Supply, Fleeting, Boat and barge charters, customer
- Develop relationships with potential key strategic partners,
suppliers, and/or customers to maximize results
- Mentor direct reports in the areas of leadership, financial
responsibility, strategic planning, and growth.
- Continued ongoing improvement of both sales and operation
growing the business through new products, clients, and appropriate
- Incorporate safety, quality and environmental responsibility
into the company's daily operations.
- Support process standardization and governance functions.
- Implement key performance indicators and metrics for OMS to
assess leading and lagging indicators which can identify situations
and take action quickly.
- Act in all negotiations with internal and external parties with
the highest ethical standards.
- Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence, which casts
a positive shadow throughout the organization.
- Act as a final escalation point for issues involving major
customers. Minimum Education, Experience and Certification
- Bachelor's degree in business or management required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Five or more years of general business & operations experience
in the marine petroleum Industry senior or executive level
- Five or more years of experience managing a team/department and
analyzing operations, preferably in the petroleum industry.
- Organizational and operational design experience required.
- Three or more years of experience meeting Environmental
Protection Agency Oil Spill Prevention and Preparedness Regulations
- Three or more years of experience meeting the regulations of
the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality preferred.
Comprehensive benefit package (health, dental, vision, Company
paid: Life insurance, STD and LTD)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time Offthat includes vacation days, sick leave, 8 paid
holidays, 2 floating holidays and a paid day for volunteering at a
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Insurance Discount Programs
- Chaplain Program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran
Keywords: Mansfield Oil, Houston , Marine, Director, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...