IT Project Manager IV
Company: Calsoft Labs
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job Description: Maintains information technology strategies by
managing staff; researching and implementing technological
strategic solutions. Primary Responsibilities:
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by
defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for
implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals,
strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables
with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up
procedures and information security and control
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and
procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying
problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements;
preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing
variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by staying
current on state-of-the-art practices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Business
Administration, or other related discipline
- Experience in the IT industry, including development work and
- PMP Certification
Keywords: Calsoft Labs, Houston , IT Project Manager IV, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...