Senior Transaction Manager
Company: CBRE Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
About the role -Provide ongoing management of real estate
transaction activities for our corporate client's portfolio of
properties. Prepare, recommend, and implement a portfolio-wide
transaction strategy. Coordinate field resources and other
collaborators in the execution of lease renewals and new site
acquisitions. Position may be located in Minneapolis, Chicago, St.
Louis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Dallas, Austin and Houston. - This role
will allow for remote work in these markets.What you'll do -
- Implement real estate plans with an understanding of the
client's strategic real estate objectives. Assist with project
initiation and scope definition, prioritize assignments, and adhere
to the client's priorities, commitments, and goals.
- Concurrently act as landlord/seller agent and tenant/buyer
agent and effectively communicate the business terms and conditions
for the client's office portfolio.
- Coordinate field broker selection and other required resources,
subject matter authorities, and business partners. Facilitate
client review and approval of proposed team resources for the
purpose of transaction execution.
- Draft and build a large variety of analyses and relevant
documents, including but not limited to: project initiation, market
comparable reports, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), proposal
comparison packages, letters of intent, and broker's opinions of
- Coordinate the negotiation of sales through a field broker.
Negotiate leases and lease amendments. Monitors lease expirations.
Negotiate lease renewals, locate and acquire new properties to meet
client's requirements, and dispose of surplus properties.
- Review, analyze, and interpret financial analysis templates
including book and cash flow projections, net present value, and/or
internal rate of return financial analyses to enable clients to
make more informed decisions.
- Work closely with CBRE and/or client's Lease Administration,
Project Management, Facility Management, and Finance/Accounting
teams to ensure integration between the service lines.
- Lead all transaction activity (commissionable and
non-commissionable), prepare commission forecasts and vouchers, and
accounts for all savings results achieved on behalf of
- Monitor and maintain a real estate project tracking system to
ensure timely transaction completion. Prepare reports and make
presentations to relevant parties.
- Adhere to all state real estate agency requirements. Ensure
compliance with CBRE's corporate policies as they relate to
identifying and mitigating potential issues.
- Resolve landlord and tenant disputes.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: CBRE Group, Inc., Houston , Senior Transaction Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!