Geriatrics Physician Job for Brand New Clinics in Houston (Physician #
Company: Provider Healthcare
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Hiring multiple Primary Care Physicians in Houston, Texas. We
are hiring Family Practice, Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
About this position: Our aim is simple: to deliver robust, dynamic
primary care that transforms our patients' lives. We are seeking
full time Primary Care Physicians to join our new practices in the
Houston, TX area set to launch in the summer of 2019. Offer
competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME,
malpractice insurance, 401K and much more. Qualifications:
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members
is an essential attribute. Position Highlights:
- Deliver direct patient care through traditional face-to-face
visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email,
groups, home visits, video chat).
- Great opportunity to work with a medically complex population
in an integrated setting.
- Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse
practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
- A team of health coaches, who build strong relationships with
patients, improve self-efficacy, and support clinical work.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes, no billing or coding,
and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside
medical consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, etc to
market the practice model to new patients and stakeholders.
- Offer competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME,
malpractice insurance, 401K and much more. Please apply today as
these will fill fast! Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs,
gerontologist jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs
Keywords: Provider Healthcare, Houston , Geriatrics Physician Job for Brand New Clinics in Houston (Physician #, Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!