Health, Safety & Environment Leader
Company: Tenaris S.A.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Career Opportunities: Health, Safety & Environment Leader
(102489) Requisition ID--102489-----Posted--02/12/2021-----HEALTH,
At--Tenaris, you will join a global network of professionals
working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy
through advanced tubular products and services. If you want to
become part of a diverse team that values results, analytical
approach to problem solving and teamwork, Tenaris is the place for
you. Health, Safety & Environment Leader-- LOCATION: Houston---
Texas ---USA-- DEPARTMENT:-- HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT --
Supports Health, Safety and Environment function of the site
ensuring that HSE management system is implemented as defined by
Company requirements, procedures and applicable legal regulations.
- Liaises closely with the Company Corporate HSE team to define
and provide a comprehensive and coherent application of the
- Monitors and Control the systematic identification, assessment
and control of hazards and risks and environmental aspects.
- Coordinates and prepares annual HSE action plan. Participates
in the Company HSE audit program, defining local program.
- Ensures the implementation of global and site HSE procedures,
ensuring they are properly issued and updated. Prepares periodical
reports showing statistics, trends, action plans, and proposes
corrective actions if needed.
- Identifies applicable legal requirements and ensures
compliance. Proposes required investments according to improvement
plans and legal requirements.
- Supports and monitor the development and implementation of
proper HSE training.
- Supports and assists Clients and other interested parties,
analyzing their requirements and implementing changes, if
- Coordinates and develops with Communications Area, the proper
- Coordinates and implements HSE committees and meetings.
Analyzes statistics, trends, action plans, etc. and implements
corrective actions if needed.
- Follows up the proper use of company IT tools to ensure its
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management
standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that
apply to the area of responsibility.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops
his/her staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human
Resources norms and procedures. Protects from damage, theft or
misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources
assigned to his/her area. If your experience and knowledge match
our requirements, please apply Tenaris is an equal opportunity
employer, valuing diversity in employment. We thank all candidates
for their interest, however, only those that match the criteria
required for the desired profile will be contacted.
Keywords: Tenaris S.A., Houston , Health, Safety & Environment Leader, Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!