Visit Nurse (RN)
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Company OverviewInterim HealthCare Houston Southeast is
America's leading provider of home care services. We offer one of
the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the
industry ranging from per diem to full-time.Interim HealthCare
strives to make a difference with specialized nursing skills that
provide effectively, and efficient patient care in the lives of the
people in the Houston Southeast area by providing the most
excellent patient care.We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse
(RN) for home visits--in the Houston Southeast Area. This position
is unique because it allows you to create and manage your own
schedule which provides the flexibility to work around family
obligations. This position includes a variety of different facility
shifts, research projects, as well as in home care selected by our
company and our employees.Benefits
- 24/7 Office Support
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Assignments
- FREE Education Courses
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Paid Orientation
- Paid WeeklyJob Requirements
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by the
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing patient---s/client---s progress.
- Current TB (if you do not have a current TB - we will allow
time for you to get one)
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens, and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
Including willingness to work with COVID patients.
- Pass federal and state-required criminal and abuse background
checks where required.
- Registered Nurse license from the state of Texas - active and
in good standingWorking Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient
needs and scheduling.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks
including lifting, reposition, and transfer patients.
- Able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and reach
- Communicates with the physician and other staff of changes in
the patient---s needs to evaluate outcomes of care.If you are
looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer
the security of working for an established company. Nationally,
Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people
for over 50 plus years and there are more than 350 offices across
the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to
integrity makes us your perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location
is independently owned and operated. --2020 Interim HealthCare
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Houston , Visit Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!