RN - Home Health North Region
Company: Memorial Hermann Health System
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Memorial Hermann, we're about creating exceptional
experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to
provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that
develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial
Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its
established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees
drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Registered Nurse II-Home Health/Hospice with the collaboration
of physician and healthcare team is responsible for planning,
organizing and directing a care plan for home health or hospice
Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional
- Current, unrestricted State of Texas license/permit to practice
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Additional certifications will be required based on discipline
and/or nursing unit requirements
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- One or more (1+) years of nursing experience in area of
- Ability to travel to patient homes and in-patient facilities as
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by
integrating our culture in all internal and external customer
interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health"
through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration,
compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Delivers appropriate care to patients, at a competent level,
according to the RN skills inventory and the age and needs of the
patient/population served and environments served.
- Coordinates the planning for delivery of nursing care with a
multidisciplinary team and administers appropriate clinical
decisions in the delivery of patient care.
- Collaborates and directs healthcare team in attainment of
positive outcomes based on data, research, evidence and
professional standards of care. Meets treatment goals;
develops/implements discharge and/or transfer plans; evaluates the
quality of patient care and contributes to the revision of
standards of care.
- Participates in a systemic, interdisciplinary, and ongoing
evaluation of programs, process improvement, and desired
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to
all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within
budgetary specifications including time management, supply
management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by
meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills
competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the
success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and
resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Memorial Hermann Health System, Houston , RN - Home Health North Region, Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!