LCSW, LMFT, LCP, Psychologist, Nurse Practitioner - Remote STATEWIDE in CA
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LMFT, LCP, Psychologist, Nurse
Practitioner - Remote in CA
- Are you a licensed clinician looking for a new challenge?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Note: This is a remote position, where you will have the ability to
work a flexible schedule. You must be licensed in CA.
Hours: This can be a full-time (with benefits), part-time (with or
without benefits), or PRN (with 401K option) role, based on your
Who We Need
Your assessments will help individuals with mental illness receive
the care that they need to be successful in nursing homes. In this
very meaningful role, you will conduct assessments for individuals
with mental illness needing services in nursing homes. This is a
great opportunity for you to enhance your clinical expertise by
learning from our experienced staff, while improving lives.
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care
management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million
people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to
improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical
We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference
for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an
organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide
the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro.
These benefits are designed to provide you and your family
additional protection, security, and support for both your career
and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a
variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive
health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate
wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What You'll Do
- Reviews and interprets patient records and compares against
criteria to determine medical necessity and appropriateness of
care; determines if the medical record documentation supports the
need for services.
- Abstracts review related data/information accurately and timely
on appropriate review tool by the appropriate means. Accurate and
timely submission of all administrative and review related
documents to appropriate parties.
- Performs ongoing reassessment of review process to offer
opportunities for improvement and/or change.
- Foster positive and professional relationships and act as
liaison with internal and external customers to ensure effective
working relationships and team building in order to facilitate the
- Responsible for attending training and scheduled meetings and
for maintenance and use of current/updated information for
- Maintains medical records confidentiality at all times through
proper use of computer passwords, maintenance of secured files,
adherence to HIPAA polices.
- Utilizes proper telephone etiquette and judicious use of other
verbal and written communications, following KEPRO policies,
procedures and guidelines
- Actively cross-trains to perform duties of other contracts
within the KEPRO network to provide a flexible workforce to meet
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive
and may be expanded to include other duties that management may
deem necessary from time to time.
- Active license in good standing in the State of California
(LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, LCP)
- Graduation from an accredited College with relevant Degree
- At least three (3) years of mental health experience within the
past five (5) years involving direct patientcare presenting a
mental health diagnosis is required.
- Active license in good standing in the State of California (
LCSW,LMFT, LPCC, LCP)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Medical record abstracting skills required.
- Knowledge of the organization of medical records, medical
terminology, and disease process required.
- Strong clinical assessment and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Flexibility and strong organizational skills needed.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and internet/web
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for
applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we
receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview
process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in
Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of
interest. Best of luck in your search!
- The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental And Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be
made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with
a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control
objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers;
occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and
occasionally travel within the state.
Kepro offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and
opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit
resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those
candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone
Calls Please. Visit our website at www.Kepro.com for more
information on the Kepro Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Kepro, Houston , LCSW, LMFT, LCP, Psychologist, Nurse Practitioner - Remote STATEWIDE in CA, Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!