RN PRN Radiology
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
Posted on: May 16, 2022
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team.We value your contributions.
Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the
bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our
family. Come be a part of the change!We offer you an excellent
total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits
include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability,
tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock
purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk
to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest - Houston, TexasRegistered Nurse -
Imaging ServicesHCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 423-bed acute
care hospital that has been serving the north Houston community for
more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services
including cardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive care,
pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology.HCA Houston Healthcare
Northwest is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the
HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive
network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers
and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus
Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine
ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a
regional transfer center.What you will do in this role:
- The Imaging RN coordinates, supervises and provides safe and
professional nursing care of patients. It will be very important
that they utilize excellent customer service when interacting with
all department patients, families, all hospital staff, and other
- The Imaging RN offers the highest quality safe nursing care to
patients in accordance with superior nursing service standards of
practice, such care includes patient assessment, providing
physician assistance during cases.
- Open to and actively seeks to improve and apply new skills.
- Understands actions of medications.
- Assures images from outside facilities are available for
- Has knowledge of sterile technique and maintains during biopsy
- Obtains consents prior to procedures; assures all documentation
is accurate and complete
- Enters orders in to Pathnet.
- Attends bi-weekly breast conference; participates in support
group activities and meetings.
- Follows up on patient call backs and certified letters.
- Visits with post-op patients providing information about
support, survivorship and follow up.
- Participates in performance improvement activities
- Ensures orders are valid and entered appropriately, ensures
ordering physician is correct, documents pertinent information.
- Graduate of approved and accredited nursing program
- Current RN Licensure in the State of Texas; BSN preferred.
- One-year medical surgical experience; prefer ICU/ER experience
with knowledge of special procedures.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association (BLS OR BCLS)
Course Completion and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS OR ACLS) Course Completion and CertificationHCA
Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for
three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list.
In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.If you find this opportunity
compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of
our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.NoticeOur Company's recruiters
are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and
we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here.For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest, Houston , RN PRN Radiology, Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!