Sign On Bonus $15K Registered Nurse- General Surgical/Bariatrics - Days (Memorial City)
Company: Memorial Hermann Health System
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Memorial Hermann, we're about creating exceptional
experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to
provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that
develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial
Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its
established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees
drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
$15K Sign-On Bonus
Collaborates with interdisciplinary team in the delivery of patient
care, utilizing the nursing process. Provides professional nursing
care to patients, conducts nursing assessments, assists with exams
and treatment, patient education, and maintenance of medical
records. MHHS hires RNs based on years of experience groupings
(i.e. newly licensed RN [working under the supervision of RN
clinical preceptor], less than 1 year, 1-3 years, 3 to 10 and
Memorial Hermann Memorial City is a Magnet facility with 444 beds.
This General Surgical/Bariatric Unit has 43 beds and a 1:5 nurse to
$15K Sign-On Bonus
Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional
Nursing; Bachelors of Nursing preferred
- Current State of Texas license or temporary/compact license to
practice professional nursing
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Additional certifications may be required based on discipline
and/or nursing unit requirements
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- RN I
- RN II = 1-3 years
- RN III = 3-10 years
- RN IV = 10+ years
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by
integrating our culture in all internal and external customer
interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health"
through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration,
compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Delivers safe and appropriate care to patients, according to
the nursing skills inventory and the age and needs of the
- Coordinates the planning for the delivery of nursing care with
an interdisciplinary team and administers appropriate clinical
decisions in the delivery of patient care.
- Collaborates with directs, and may delegate to the healthcare
team in the attainment of positive outcomes based on data,
research, evidence, and professional standards of care. Coordinates
treatment plans and develops/implements discharge and/or transfer
- Participates in a systemic, interdisciplinary, and ongoing
evaluation of programs, process improvement and desired
- Considers the diverse needs of each patient through the entire
continuum of care, providing and ensuring the highest level of
service according to established service standards, optimizing the
- Adheres to all regulatory and Texas Board of Nursing
- Performs other duties as assigned within scope of practice and
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to
all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within
budgetary specifications including time management, supply
management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by
meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills
competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the
success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and
resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Memorial Hermann Health System, Houston , Sign On Bonus $15K Registered Nurse- General Surgical/Bariatrics - Days (Memorial City), Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!