RN HOUSE SUPERVISOR
Company: Legent Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionLegent Health is looking for RN House Supervisor
to join our team. We seek talented partners transforming
healthcare, one patient at a time.Minimum Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- ACLS & PALS required Current nursing license, in good standing
with the State licensing board
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience One (1) year of
Orthopedics and Spine preferred.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position
- Top Level Customer Service
- Attitude and Compassion for our Patients and Customers
Compensation and Benefits:
- COMPETITIVE PAY
- PTO Accrued
- 401KPosition Summary The House Supervisor functions as the
Administrator for all hospital Departments after hours. Coordinates
the interdepartmental activities of hospital associates through the
interpretation of hospital standards. Functions as the extension of
an on-site representative for Administration and Department
Directors. Acts as liaison between Departments, Hospital
Administration and staff. Reports directly to the Chief Nursing
Officer. Pre-Admission Responsibilities:
- Completes required orientation as directed by facility
- Follows facility and OSHA safety rules and procedures while on
- Follows facility Unusual Occurrence Protocol
- Respects cultural and religious practices of patients
- Upholds HIPAA regulations
- Punctual and dependent for assigned/confirmed shifts Position
- Assists Department Directors administratively and clinically
and assumes responsibility in his/her absence.
- Assists Department Directors in planning, organizing,
directing, coordinating and controlling facility activities.
- Assists the Department Director/Clinical Lead for the staff
performance and the accomplishment of departmental responsibilities
in accordance with corporate,hospital, departmental and safety
policies and procedures to meet regulatory requirements.
- Acts as a liaison with patients and their representatives,
physicians and employees.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the facility
operations and optimum use of resources to maximize productivity
and minimize costs when on duty.
- Serves as an administrative resource to all departments in the
hospital in the absence of administrators and department
- Supervises the provision of nursing care clinically and
- Plays an active role in patient placement. *****LEGENT HEALTH
PROVIDES SERVICES THROUGHOUT THE TEXAS AND FLORIDA AREAS TO INCLUDE
BUT NOT LIMITED TO EL PASO, SAN ANTONIO, AUSTIN, PLANO, CARROLLTON,
FRISCO, HOUSTON, CONROE, TOMBALL, CORPUS CHRISTI, AND DELRAY BEACH
*****Legent Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.Legent Health participates in the E-Verify
program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Keywords: Legent Health, Houston , RN HOUSE SUPERVISOR, Healthcare , Tomball, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!