Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview $2000 Sign On Bonus - Part-time or FulltimeYou put your
heart and soul into your work. You deserve a career that cares for
you. If you share our commitment to helping people feel their best
through total body care, we'd like to get to know you better. At
Massage Envy at Market Street, you'll find a career that nurtures
and cares for you as a person, an artist, and a professional.WERE
LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
- PassionateBENEFITSYOULL LOVE:SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM YOUR HANDS
TO YOUR HEADIf your body doesnt work, you cant work on bodies. And
when massage is your calling, you dont want anything to put it on
hold. Weve got a self-care program to help you keep your body
working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as
strong as your hands.ONGOING EDUCATION TO BUILD YOUR SKILLSAs a
massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation
day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing
education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without
wringing out your bank account.Why does this clinic stand out above
the rest?The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the
biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets
you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of
overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of
business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you
want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model
provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make
for members.What do we offer our employees?
- Top-tier earning potential
- Set schedules to provide consistency and availability for
maintaining your client base.
- All equipment, linens, and product are company provided.
- Company training and continuing education programs
- Recognition and referral programsMORE WAYS TO KEEP BODIES
WORKINGYour hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important
tools, but they dont have to be the only tools in the treatment
room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting
enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME Boosts, youve got
more ways than ever to keep bodies working.What kind of benefits do
we offer our employees?
- Health Care Coverage -Major MedicalEmployee health care
coverage premium is more than 50% Employer covered. You are able to
select the coverage that works best for you. This includes Medical,
- CEU Reimbursement Employees receive up to 25% reimbursement for
qualifying Continuing Education courses to promote your
professional growth in this diverse field.
- On-going Professional Training Employees receive continued
training beyond the hiring process such as an Ethics course
designed to educate and empower, online and in-house training
designed to continue to meet the highest industry standards.
- Complimentary Services Employees receive an employer paid
one-hour session each month, as well as an Enhanced Therapy (to
promote the health and well-being of our employees, and our Mission
and Purpose from within our business).
- Discounts Employees receive deep discount off retail product,
and discounted services.
- $2000 New Hire Bonus Part-time or FulltimeAverage yearly income
for a new LMT performing 30 hours of massage per week is $40,000 -
$50,000+ (commissions, bonuses and average tips).If you want to
make more money as an employee and have major medical insurance,
please contact us.What We'll Accomplish Together As a team, we're
committed to offering excellent professional services that help
clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you
do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performingquality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizingmassage services within required policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguardingthe client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracingthe brands core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protectingour workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge,seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicatorswho can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care championswho can recommend follow-up visits and
additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue
their wellness goals.
- Great teammateswho show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe're excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully
discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable
legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status. Ifyou're ready to bring your healing skills to a
place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't waitto
meet you.by Jobble
Keywords: Massage Envy, Houston , Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Willis, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!